• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New BEE Owner

Guest desmondtoo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewC180

desmondtoo wrote:

Thanks Bro, will try another Cash Card...Didn't suspect the card 'cos was using the card from my E-cabrio which is problem free.

But no harm trying a new card...:becky:

Des, look at the card at the edge, near to the chip. If you see that there is a slight bend there, try to bend it back and try again.

If you put in the cash card into the IU and there is no display, then it is likely the cashcard or IU is faulty. If there is display and yet you still can't get through car park gantries, then likely it is the solar film lio.

Good luck!

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

Des, look at the card at the edge, near to the chip. If you see that there is a slight bend there, try to bend it back and try again.

If you put in the cash card into the IU and there is no display, then it is likely the cashcard or IU is faulty. If there is display and yet you still can't get through car park gantries, then likely it is the solar film lio.

Good luck!

Noted with thanks Pete! Hope its just the card...:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Hole cutting ??? I like that !!! I'll cut for you . Hahaha .....:bounce:

Ya ya...rub it ya...will reserve the hole cutting for you!:fish:

Guest desmondtoo

Updates on the Bee...IU not spoiled(went to Vicom to inspect), either its the HuperOptiks...guess bro NewC180 is right...its the card card problem. The card and IU's contact point is bad, thus slight bend on the card will cause zero reading...:Cry:

Already change 4 cash cards, hope the current working one will last...:fish:

Ezlink card works the best...too bad not all places are using that yet.

Thanks again for bros who contributed here to resolve the problem.

Bro 6008, sorry to disappoint, no hole to cut ya...:becky:

Guest blackknight

desmondtoo wrote:

Updates on the Bee...IU not spoiled(went to Vicom to inspect), either its the HuperOptiks...guess bro NewC180 is right...its the card card problem. The card and IU's contact point is bad, thus slight bend on the card will cause zero reading...:Cry:

why the govt cant use the australia system, the toll fees are automatically deducted from a bank account, and a statement sent to you via email to let you know the totasl charges...

Guest desmondtoo

blackknight wrote:

why the govt cant use the australia system, the toll fees are automatically deducted from a bank account, and a statement sent to you via email to let you know the totasl charges...

That will be very neat and convenient...:thumb:

Guest blackknight

you can also determine how much balance on your account before a top up is activated....so much for FIRST CLASS SILLYPOORE system when we are using a technology that is ancient! :becky:

Guest desmondtoo

achuafc wrote:

Bro Des, DBS Bank offers a solution for passing through ERP gantries without insertion of a cash card into the IU.

check this out!

http://www.dbs.com/edm/20100321/motorpay/motorpay_edm.aspx

bbwannabe wrote:

half baked idea sia... if the cash card is inside, it will still deduct from it. must take it OUT then it will work. so leceh.

Bros thanks for the Input...I think the :love:MotorPay is a great way to settle ERP payment but if the later is true...then...:brick:

But can still consider la...:thumb:

Guest blackknight

desmondtoo wrote:

Bros thanks for the Input...I think the :love:MotorPay is a great way to settle ERP payment but if the later is true...then...:brick:

But can still consider la...:thumb:

and you will have to pay a service charge every month fo rusing this half baked idea

Guest desmondtoo

blackknight wrote:

and you will have to pay a service charge every month fo rusing this half baked idea

Ya...if they can resolve the Cashcard remains in the IU thingy...then really can consider lor...:whistle:

Guest blackknight

desmondtoo wrote:

Ya...if they can resolve the Cashcard remains in the IU thingy...then really can consider lor...:whistle:

unlikely as the next G erp system will be coming in a few years...GPS dedcutions...:becky:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Where did you purchase the cash card? Will try to avoid these places.

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Where did you purchase the cash card? Will try to avoid these places.

Bought 2 at Marine Parade 7 eleven near PP...:frusty:

Two old ones...:tsk:

I followed NewC180's instruction...bend the bloody card. Now one of the old one works very well...so far no issue. Fingers and toes crossed...:pray:

You back?

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

I followed NewC180's instruction...bend the bloody card. Now one of the old one works very well...so far no issue. Fingers and toes crossed...:pray:

You back?

Yap I m back!! All Ye cards within expiry date I presume!!

Guest NewC180

desmondtoo wrote:

You back?

Yes, bend back conspermed can use. I'm still using the old one that didn't beep in the past. Nice trick the Vicom guy taught me!

desmondtoo wrote:

Welcome home! Yes got expiry...Btw u looking for Insurance? Try RSA...

He no need insurance one. He'll change car before insurance expire, every time get insurance refund. He's my idol!

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

He no need insurance one. He'll change car before insurance expire, every time get insurance refund. He's my idol!

Hahaha...You're right about that...:pound: My idol too:bounce:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Hahaha...You're right about that...:pound: My idol too:bounce:

Orh I didn't know I've a fan club here. No more changing rides liao, bor lui for the C coupe 

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Orh I didn't know I've a fan club here. No more changing rides liao, bor lui for the C coupe 

That's because the C-coupe is not communicating with you...think the SLK is...:bounce: