• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

18' or 19' rims?

Guest wentian8

Guest wentian8

hello everyone,

going to get mine fl 204 next week.

thinking of changing the rims to 18' or 19' and trade in mine 17' stock rims first thing out from cnc. (if anyone interested in the stocks can offer me a price)

And which tires will be good to go with it? was recommended eagle f1 asy 2 or BS re001. which is better?

cheers!

Guest blackmercs

wentian8 wrote:

hello everyone,

going to get mine fl 204 next week.

thinking of changing the rims to 18' or 19' and trade in mine 17' stock rims first thing out from cnc. (if anyone interested in the stocks can offer me a price)

And which tires will be good to go with it? was recommended eagle f1 asy 2 or BS re001. which is better?

cheers!

I'll prefer 18" & eagle f1 (if no crack issue). 19" will be nice to have it if you plan to lowered yr ride. Check with bro Chiaster for this setup on the 19" & lowered spring.

Guest chiaster

swee, bro... :thumb:

by the way, your name better be "Tom, Dick or Harry" *hint hint* to be using these... ha ha ha... :whistle:

subaru67 wrote:

i just changed to 18inch breyton be-by-breyton-gts-av-hyper-silver-wheels.jpg

am loving it :becky:

Guest subaru67

chiaster wrote:

swee, bro... :thumb:

by the way, your name better be "Tom, Dick or Harry" *hint hint* to be using these... ha ha ha... :whistle:

fellow chiaster as me also surname chia... hahahah as long each individual like can liao:becky:

Guest chiaster

got quite a few "chias" in this forum... both man and machine alike... hahahahaha... :thumb:

subaru67 wrote:

fellow chiaster as me also surname chia... hahahah as long each individual like can liao:becky:

Guest hannson

subaru67 wrote:

this picture does not do the rims justice.

the rim "in the flesh" is much nicer!!!! :)

Guest kirk713

subaru67 wrote:

Mine the same model but in gloss black.

Wonder how much did Uncle Ray sell you?

Mine is 280 reds (after trade in used avantgarde 17in tyres and rims...quite old)

Guest subaru67

kirk713 wrote:

Mine the same model but in gloss black.

Wonder how much did Uncle Ray sell you?

Mine is 280 reds (after trade in used avantgarde 17in tyres and rims...quite old)

280 for 18inch????:shocked:

Guest wentian8

Hi bro chiaster,

Care to share some photo of ur ride with the 19" setup?

And pls teach teach abit on what is needed if go 19". Lowering springs n wat else? And most important is will the FC be greatly affected?

TIA

Guest chiaster

bro, i posted them somewhere in the C-Class folder some time back... try looking for it there... with regards to FC, my current record is at 856km for 1 full tank... also, posted some stuff in the C-Class folder... go check it out... :becky:

wentian8 wrote:

Hi bro chiaster,

Care to share some photo of ur ride with the 19" setup?

And pls teach teach abit on what is needed if go 19". Lowering springs n wat else? And most important is will the FC be greatly affected?

TIA

Guest io5885

sell at where?

those i know actor-wannabe hawkers r from Sungei road..:bounce:

blackknight wrote:

the man who was supposed to be an actor but end up selling rims....:becky:

Guest hannson

kirk713 wrote:

$280 x red (18in rims & tyres)

apologies kirk713..

you mean S$280 per rim (ie. you still need to pay for new tyres) after trading in the 18" rims and tyres.... but I still have a question what "red" means...