• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Impromptu Dinner at Golden Mile Tower - Chicken rice n Steamboat

Guest jhun_4040

Guest jhun_4040

As per header.

Me n DarkAv aka Michael from starblack goining dere for dinner.

Welcome for anyone to join us!!! Any aftermath plan is welcome too!!

Guest 6008

jhun_4040 wrote:

As per header.

Me n DarkAv aka Michael from starblack goining dere for dinner.

Welcome for anyone to join us!!! Any aftermath plan is welcome too!!

Interesting . Just tune in . You guys still there ? I wanna join leh . Hahaha :bounce:

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Interesting . Just tune in . You guys still there ? I wanna join leh . Hahaha :bounce:

at 1218am, the only steam you will get is steambath at level 2 lor...haha:cheer2:

Guest jtang

blackknight wrote:

at 1218am, the only steam you will get is steambath at level 2 lor...haha:cheer2:

Haha...don't forget that they also tenderize the meat before steaming on the 2nd flr :becky:

Guest DarkAv

6008 wrote:

Oh yes... had lots of "fun" last night :becky:

blackknight wrote:

jtang wrote:

Haha...don't forget that they also tenderize the meat before steaming on the 2nd flr :becky:

:shocked: jhun... we have been followed! Better to cover our tracks next time. hahaa

Guest blackknight

jhun_4040 wrote:

LOL !!!! come 2nd round again !!!!!!!!!

this round steambath first , then bring steamchicken to eat steam boat> how?:whistle:

Guest jhun_4040

blackknight wrote:

this round steambath first , then bring steamchicken to eat steam boat> how?:whistle:

I on !!! then after that can go Boiler Room to drink yellow soup also !

Guest jhun_4040

IF impromptu organised go Taman Sentosa eat seafood, and other stuff, will anyone be interested ??

If yes then i proceed with more details !!!

Guest blackknight

jhun_4040 wrote:

IF impromptu organised go Taman Sentosa eat seafood, and other stuff, will anyone be interested ??

If yes then i proceed with more details !!!

wah! that place used to have alot of black window shops with "salon" services

Guest jhun_4040

Wah!!! Serious ah? I only know the food dere. Black windows shop.I don't know le!!! I know other places have though but don't know about taman Sentosa area

Guest blackknight

jhun_4040 wrote:

Wah!!! Serious ah? I only know the food dere. Black windows shop.I don't know le!!! I know other places have though but don't know about taman Sentosa area

Used to have lah....now no more:censored:

Guest chiaster

wha!!! now then i see this thread!!! how was it??? FR leh... please do "silent mob" next time... looks like we need to exchange numbers!!! :becky: