• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

170km/h run

Guest angela

hitting 170kmph...

my friend and I decided to go and test test our top speed, end up s t r e e t r a c i n g... :-[

first round I lost, he ran 2 red lights...

2nd round I won, even though he ran a red light, but he upshifted too fast, 5th gear no powder, i over took him easily... 8) 8) :P

please don't tell me its dangerous >:(, read the disclaimer at last part of the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R03m2xCQvXc

sorry couldn't get a picture of the 170... :-[

probably too much G-Force, the camera was pulled back with the camera man.. :P :P :P

Fast enuff to turn the lane parkers into one continuous line!

3.jpg?imgmax=512

Best picture of 165 kilometers per hour...

4.jpg?imgmax=512

when you are being poison, you can either do it the clinical way (by taking medication) or the natural way, buy getting your body to fight against the poison.. like when you have fever, some people like to wrap up in the blanket and make the body temperature rise, so that it can be cured..

so when you see high speed and get high, dun need panadol to cure, go faster, will cure the natural way... :P :P

lol. i doing my 210 km 8) soon.. will post a better video (see more things instead of just the dash) soon...

lol. i doing my 210 km 8) soon.. will post a better video (see more things instead of just the dash) soon...

i'd suggest gelang patah or use the track.

advise taken, looked for a lesser populated area to do the next run.. video coming soon...

WOW!!! What an adrenaline rush.

But 0-100km/h took like 7+secs....time to mod the bm ;)

kamalsutra, you make a 7+ sec century sprint sound so bad... T.T

im only a young adult, got many many more good years ahead to do it in less than that...

btw, it wasn't really 7 seconds. if you noticed, i actually pulled away just before the "GO!" word came out, it was by chance that the song played around that time, and the camera moving actually helped the timing...

actual timing is around 9 seconds, used my 200km sprint video to double check...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Otsego

sillywilly ]

WOW!!! What an adrenaline rush.

But 0-100km/h took like 7+secs....time to mod the bm wrote:

kamalsutra, you make a 7+ sec century sprint sound so bad... T.T

im only a young adult, got many many more good years ahead to do it in less than that...

btw, it wasn't really 7 seconds. if you noticed, i actually pulled away just before the "GO!" word came out, it was by chance that the song played around that time, and the camera moving actually helped the timing...

actual timing is around 9 seconds, used my 200km sprint video to double check...

issit true that good and new engine oil give u free BHP??

and if ur engine oil is black, murky, sticky will make ur car sub6s to 8s/10s?

Guest angela

issit true that good and new engine oil give u free BHP??

and if ur engine oil is black, murky, sticky will make ur car sub6s to 8s/10s?

dont know if its due to engine oil. but of course without wear and tear engine will perform much better than a used one...

just did my first svsing and changed the oil.. but power seems no different from before and after... maybe cuz i havent floored it yet...