• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

FL R-class

Guest Helbreath

Guest Helbreath

The old one can configure to 6 seats. So far the FL model i see the brochure all is 7 seater. I prefer the aisle for easy access. Anyone know if can configure? Currently considering this MPV.

Guest kepiting1sg

Helbreath wrote:

The old one can configure to 6 seats. So far the FL model i see the brochure all is 7 seater. I prefer the aisle for easy access. Anyone know if can configure? Currently considering this MPV.

A warm :welcome: to the forum!

Hope U enjoy your stay with us!

U are looking for 1 from AD or PI?

The FL R Class I saw at AD & PI(R300) are all 7 seaters.

U are looking for the R300L or R350L?

Beside dropping to the AD i.e CnC about seats configurations

U can also drop by PI Euro Motors

@ 115 Eunos Ave 3. They have a FL R300 in their showroom.

Anyway I will move this thread to the R Class folder!

• 1 month later...
Guest busdriver

Have a 2007 R class. Was told by AutoSpritze that they can retrofit the middle seat...So if can retrofit, means can remove as well. Mine came 6 seats and I removed the middle console as well as the adapter at the bottom to make it a unobstructed passageway. Was done at Autospritze as well. As for a choice between the R300 and R350, I personally think the R300 is a better choice. I tried all from the R280, R350 and R500. R500 is nice but drinks a lot. R280 and R350 not much diff in the power. I believe end of the day, the rear wheel drive is more suitable here instead of the 4matic in terms of power and consumption.

• 1 month later...