• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

JUNE GTG - (School Reopening)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackknight wrote:

how about me? why no one mention me?? hahaha:becky:

Ya . Should mention a bit hah . Ok guys . Bro blackknight is our tcss part 6 chairman . Lets wait for his post for date and location . Cheers !

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Ya . Should mention a bit hah . Ok guys . Bro blackknight is our tcss part 6 chairman . Lets wait for his post for date and location . Cheers !

Bro6008 sabo king....sigh....hhaa

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Bro . You were not nominated . You were "elected" ! Hahaha .....:becky:

It was an honest mistake.....and I still regret I cannot bring my parents to mb center,.....:music:

Guest desmondtoo

Thanks for the Polars and Ice Tea, Bro Keltanky & Chiaster!!!:thumb:

At today's GTG:

Where's the owner?

5872666077_e8ba255ceb.jpg

Getting poison...

5872668639_b10ceebddb.jpg

Bro 6008 guiding a Van...:lol:

5872673565_b51630ff2d.jpg

C63

5872675301_ebac980f34.jpg

5872678295_3079417674.jpg

5872683393_9d92aeb641.jpg

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Thanks to all for the turn up. Paisei due to miscommunication no live demo. Anyway, the next gtg in 31st July how about we have dinner together? Give it a thinker ya!!

Cheers

Like that idea...next GTG list include interest in dinner...:hungry:

Guest chiaster

i must go in-law's place and have dinner on sundays wan... will have to miss it... sigh... or if i can convince my gf to go eat with you guys, then maybe can... :bounce:

Guest chiaster

we can discuss how we're going to "luuut" the cars at changi expo the next day... :becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

we can discuss how we're going to "luuut" the cars at changi expo the next day... :becky:

Hahaha...like that very much...:car:...

Guest ehwwong

glad that you guys have fun... today, suddenly CFO need to use car.. so didn't turn up.. btw, nice and clear photos! better than what i have taken last time.. LOL

Guest blackmercs

ehwwong wrote:

glad that you guys have fun... today, suddenly CFO need to use car.. so didn't turn up.. btw, nice and clear photos! better than what i have taken last time.. LOL

The camera zoom is like 9 feet long, thats why so clear. Heard that zoom in from Geylang lorong 18 at the Shell station.

Guest blackknight

blackmercs wrote:

The camera zoom is like 9 feet long, thats why so clear. Heard that zoom in from Geylang lorong 18 at the Shell station.

HAH! THAT shell station closed already right? Now you can try zooming in from the TG rHU PAU SHOP OPPOSITE...:becky:

kepiting1sg wrote:

Good company!

Once again thanks to Chiaster for supplying the cold drinks to quech our thirst and Dragon Head Keltanky getting us the snacks! :hand:

Wow got Drinks and Snacks......I miss it ! Got veg boh ?

Guest ehwwong

blackknight wrote:

HAH! THAT shell station closed already right? Now you can try zooming in from the TG rHU PAU SHOP OPPOSITE...:becky:

when want to organize a meetup there?

Guest desmondtoo

ehwwong wrote:

Thks Wong! Was fooling ard with my camera...catch you the next round

blackmercs wrote:

blackknight wrote:

Where got so power...heard Unker's can zoom from pleasure island...:becky:

9339 wrote:

Wow got Drinks and Snacks......I miss it ! Got veg boh ?

Veg...wait for you to supply mah...:lol:

desmondtoo wrote:

This is what we 'used to do' back then......

Those were the days!

GTG List

1)

2)

3)

4)

Dinner @ ........

1)

2)

3)

...................:whistle:

Guest hkhamateur

Yo bros, am glad tat i make it to my second GTG. Nice to c old faces n meet new members. Also a big kam sia to bro chiaster n our dragon head keltanky fr those delicious snacks n drinks. :peace: Regretted i took one only as go hme no diner fr me as CO tot i had outside alr.

Our two C63 presence make it loud n clear over at the carpark too. I wonder next GTG, bimmer ll bring more M3/M5 lor. :becky:

Mine experience obtained during this GTG was havg to seat in the all new C180 7-G. Engine sound gd n quiet. Handling feel better on e suspension bt really gotta try on e track to justify. Overall impression of this ride was gd. Tx bro (cant remember his name, pai say) fr lettg me test it. :doh:

lastly, nice photos bt wonder why I'm nt in?? Kiddg. :becky:

blackmercs wrote:

blackknight wrote:

You guys trying to act innocent by not knowing both this place no more exist.....

Shell station are close and Tg Rhu Pao had moved to Lor 36 looooooong ago.

Guest blackmercs

9339 wrote:

You guys trying to act innocent by not knowing both this place no more exist.....

Shell station are close and Tg Rhu Pao had moved to Lor 36 looooooong ago.

Closed already?? So sad, will miss this place alot & the chio bu too.

Guest blackknight

blackmercs wrote:

Closed already?? So sad, will miss this place alot & the chio bu too.

I know the shell station and tg rhu pau shop has closed and shifted...but some good things remained:becky:

C350 wrote:

Bro 9339 saw you on top of the list but no show face there lei !

Now GTG include Snack & Refreshment soon might also have chilli crab too!

Aiya didnt know you'll be there if not die die also will go....

Is it a auto insert leh.