• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Night Drive cum Supper - May 2011

Guest desmondtoo

Guest desmondtoo

Here's some photos of the May Night Drive swing by Bro 6008:

5745724704_77d7284e06_z.jpg

Bro 6008 leading...

5745180649_33d015311f_z.jpg

Bro blackmerc, our Sweeper...

5745711766_c4b56cb309_z.jpg

Spot the Bullet holes...

5745171631_d7cf803a30_z.jpg

Bro lightning...

5745745278_138a287613_z.jpg

The 'Sweeper'...

5745737574_d96bc083d0_z.jpg

The 'Convoy'...

5745203561_99dc4583c4_z.jpg

Calling the SgTopless...

5745214435_51928718a4_z.jpg

5745771150_30fbe39b0a_z.jpg

'Lor Mun' & Des

5745231395_276652ed2b_z.jpg

SgTopless arriving at Punggol Marina...

5745786130_bd6d1a9ec0_z.jpg

5745796482_68690cfdb2_z.jpg

5745806768_85df0c51b7_z.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

lightning wrote:

thanks bro for the shots...:becky:

blackmercs wrote:

Thanks for the pictures & video bro.

Pleasure! Bro, chk your FR2's left eye...:suspicious:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Pleasure! Bro, chk your FR2's left eye...:suspicious:

Yap bro, from right to left. Strange, maybe got "dirty" thing that nite. Coz on my back I couldn't reach my route destination. Also can feel someone "touch" my left shoulder during my drive back home. Must bring this fellow jiang flower chui.

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Yap bro, from right to left. Strange, maybe got "dirty" thing that nite. Coz on my back I couldn't reach my route destination. Also can feel someone "touch" my left shoulder during my drive back home. Must bring this fellow jiang flower chui.

Wah...you serious!!!:alien:...:scared:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Wah...you serious!!!:alien:...:scared:

Ya leh u ask kel, he was behind on SLE then I turn out to AMK then I realised is wrong then head back to SLE. Again turn out to Woodland estate then finally manage to head back home 2.30am. Check the headlight this few days all in order leh. Any idea where to bath my ride with flower water?

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

offer you tissue paper or not? like this...

0-tauTjp-zk

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Ya leh u ask kel, he was behind on SLE then I turn out to AMK then I realised is wrong then head back to SLE. Again turn out to Woodland estate then finally manage to head back home 2.30am. Check the headlight this few days all in order leh. Any idea where to bath my ride with flower water?

Go 'Si Beh Loh' temple pray:pray2: pray:pray2: with some flowers, then give your baby a good bath with the flower:humble: water la...

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

offer you tissue paper or not? like this...

0-tauTjp-zk

No tissue leh, that nite on my way back the highway damn foggy or is it me?

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

No tissue leh, that nite on my way back the highway damn foggy or is it me?

after this, next time nobody dare to go nite drive liao...:becky:

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

after this, next time nobody dare to go nite drive liao...:becky:

No lah, probably is me, next one we go spooky drive, I wear red underwear outside.

But got one bru here can see "dead people".

Guest 6008

Nice pics and video from bro DES . Thanks for your effort . Sorry for my mistake at the T1 routing . Abt bro blacky issue , are you serious ??? Cos re that snake I saw , it's not common either . It's too huge and rare to be at a modern city like ours . It's called Golden Python , probably 4m long . My friend Alex & his missus saw during their way out too . Simply amazing ! I still can't get over it . Shall we arrange for another drive there and wait for that snake to appear ??? Very interesting you know ? I love this convoy thingy . Also love our tcss session . Someone pls swing another one .

blackmercs wrote:

yup I saw you turning there and I tot you want to go jalan kayu.

Guest blackmercs

keltanky wrote:

yup I saw you turning there and I tot you want to go jalan kayu.

No leh somehow or rather I just turn into jalan kayu. On the highway did u notice the road is foggy?

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

呜 。。。。。。sounds so scary .

Ya is true!!! Can feel someone touching on my left shoulder then end up at Jalen kayu.

Guest 6008

blackmercs wrote:

Ya is true!!! Can feel someone touching on my left shoulder then end up at Jalen kayu.

Don't worry bro ! Probably just hitching a ride from you to jalan kayu for roti prata . Hahaha..... Next time just tell them get off your car when they reach their destination in a nice way . Remind them to buckle their seat belt . I believe in 好来好去。I think that we should start a "Phenomenon Thread" . Don't take me wrongly bro . I do believe in this 3rd kind thingy . Just that I like to joke .

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Don't worry bro ! Probably just hitching a ride from you to jalan kayu for roti prata . Hahaha..... Next time just tell them get off your car when they reach their destination in a nice way . Remind them to buckle their seat belt . I believe in 好来好去。I think that we should start a "Phenomenon Thread" . Don't take me wrongly bro . I do believe in this 3rd kind thingy . Just that I like to joke .

If the ho hiak tee do buckle the seat belt, I will jump car!!

Guest 6008

blackmercs wrote:

If the ho hiak tee do buckle the seat belt, I will jump car!!

Muahahaha.... Pls remember to beg for 4D numbers before you jump car ! Or after you jumped , remember to come back give me 4D numbers . Muahaha......