• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

1st March Saturday Go kart Session

Guest angela

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... so many. Great! Willy don't forget your camera. ;)

See you guys tomorrow.

no problemo man. i bring video cam also can. but i got nothing to attach it to ur helmet... see if we can take some nice group shots.

if jenvid come also bring ur camera... we mass photoshoot... MERCER-AZZI!

and kelvin... prepare ur lipstick liao buay? so many ppl can have race... and you'll be giving out the first price... LAWL! ;D :P :-*

Bros & Siss, take note that because of the escaped terrorist, tmr we may face long jam at causeway. passenger check, boot check, bonnet check, and under the car check.. so be prepared... and watch what u say on the comms sets also... just ard the causeway area...

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!

Guest jenvid

Hi fellow member.

sorry for the screw up today, in future should check their schedule first.

It is ok, at least we get to check out the WT, know where is the track, & tempt others to buy GPS*hiaks*

More imptly, so when is the next one ?

Silly Willy: Post the pics leh...

Guest angela

pai seh. i on attachment everyday, work from 8.30 all the way till 6pm. plus i have to travel from holland to woodands and back again... shagged when i get back... i will upload this weekend... hard to remove the car plates from some pix cuz picasa doesnt allow u to do that so i gotta run through photoshop first...