• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Convoy from TCSS4 to StarBlack

Guest desmondtoo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightning

Not an easy task especially with many container trucks and other heavy vehicles cutting into our lane... But you still managed to took some good shots... :thumb:

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Thanks Desmond fir the pics. Although is a short convoy but is quite fun.

lightning wrote:

Not an easy task especially with many container trucks and other heavy vehicles cutting into our lane... But you still managed to took some good shots... :thumb:

Hahaha...I was having fun 'zooming' around...:becky:

We shld do this convoy thingy more...Calling '6008' for Malacca trip!

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Ya man let's do it!! No more NATO!!

Guest chiaster

good stuff with the pictures, bro... especially with you having one hand on the steering and another raised up and shooting behind/overhead... :becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

weekend malacca drive, i am ON... :bounce:

blackmercs wrote:

Ya man let's do it!! No more NATO!!

Guest DarkAv

chiaster wrote:

good stuff with the pictures, bro... especially with you having one hand on the steering and another raised up and shooting behind/overhead... :becky:

weekend malacca drive, i am ON... :bounce:

Let me know when, I volunteer to be sweeper!

I like to come from behind *cough* :whistle:

Guest blackmercs

DarkAv wrote:

Let me know when, I volunteer to be sweeper!

I like to come from behind *cough* :whistle:

Hey that's my fav position coming from

behind. Take a queue nos :).

We won't mind u join us with yr towing team :)

Guest 6008

desmondtoo wrote:

Yes ! Someone calling me ? Ok . Let me settle my rim issue first then I'll suggest a date for comment . How abt that ?

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Yes ! Someone calling me ? Ok . Let me settle my rim issue first then I'll suggest a date for comment . How abt that ?

Ok Bro, wait for you to make shoe Swee Swee and shine again then we Chiong the N/S highway.......:car:

Guest 6008

desmondtoo wrote:

Ok Bro, wait for you to make shoe Swee Swee and shine again then we Chiong the N/S highway.......:car:

Tio kow sim jing Tia . Must settle then got mood . Hehe ...

Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Tio kow sim jing Tia . Must settle then got mood . Hehe ...

Found one used one front eBay - suit your front swee swee but dunno whether rim is swee or not or whether the seller wanna ship to singapore

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-AMG-18-Rims-Looks-Like-New-OEM-A2124012302-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem41541ee9d2QQitemZ280584186322QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

U may go and ask Q cos price looks ok and bee kim so low but US$ just went up cos of osama b laden is dead

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro 6008,

Found a nice refurbished one with a good price!

They take International orders too!

About S$300 before shipping!

If U dun buy, I might buy it for spares cos they 1 one front & 1 rear....hehehe!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-E350-E550-18-AMG-Factory-OEM-Stock-Wheel-Rim-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5f04c6d6QQitemZ250702251734QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

Bro 6008,

Found a nice refurbished one with a good price!

They take International orders too!

About S$300 before shipping!

If U dun buy, I might buy it for spares cos they 1 one front & 1 rear....hehehe!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-E350-E550-18-AMG-Factory-OEM-Stock-Wheel-Rim-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5f04c6d6QQitemZ250702251734QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thanks unker . Most probably will ask the workshop how good is the chance for touch up first before deciding to buy new . Cos after I see under bright lights , those scratches are not that deep .

Guest kepiting1sg

My rear rim has a deep scratch on 1 spoke but I've learn to live with it!

Maybe U can learn to live with it too.

For me buying new rims are more to get the correct sizes for my ride.

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Thanks unker . Most probably will ask the workshop how good is the chance for touch up first before deciding to buy new . Cos after I see under bright lights , those scratches are not that deep .

Bro 6008, just make sure you go to a proper shop that do repair for the rims, not any tyre shops.

Usually these tyre shops do a "quickie" (within an hour) and charged the same price for a "one night" job...(about 4 hours).

I am pretty sure that the rims can be repaired as look as good as new, if you are feeling bored with the rims color, you can get all four to be sprayed to pink too! :becky:

Guest 6008

blackknight wrote:

Bro 6008, just make sure you go to a proper shop that do repair for the rims, not any tyre shops.

Usually these tyre shops do a "quickie" (within an hour) and charged the same price for a "one night" job...(about 4 hours).

I am pretty sure that the rims can be repaired as look as good as new, if you are feeling bored with the rims color, you can get all four to be sprayed to pink too! :becky:

Thanks for the advice bro . Have you used any shi Fu for any repair of rims before ? If have maybe can pm me for ref . As for pink colour ... Erm.... Thanks ! But no Thanks !

Guest 6008

blackknight wrote:

Hi bro . Had my rim touched up at amk you know where . Now swee swee already . Can't really make out the difference . Only 3 hrs job . Thanks bro !:bounce:

ps : sorry for the ot . Over and out .

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Hi bro . Had my rim touched up at amk you know where . Now swee swee already . Can't really make out the difference . Only 3 hrs job . Thanks bro !:bounce:

ps : sorry for the ot . Over and out .

glad you like it! Cheers! Kopi on you can? haha:becky:

Guest 6008

blackknight wrote:

glad you like it! Cheers! Kopi on you can? haha:becky:

Glad I cured my pain . Kopi , teh , kopi or teh tarik even frappacino also no problem . Let me know when . Cheers !