• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 Trip Computer Menu

Guest m1122

For my W204 C180, (owners' manual Pg 130-131) when I set the Trip Computer from Start, each time I switch off the engine and when I next time start the car, the display reverts back to the Basic Display of Trip Meter and Total Distance Recorder. So have to set Basic Display to Trip Computer from Start again. In the W203 when I set the Trip Computer from Start it will stay as is each time the car is restarted,ie, no auto reverting back to Basic Display. So I called C&C tech side and they told me that for the W204 the computer set-up now changed to what I just described,ie, nothing wrong.

For absolute peace of mind, can any of you guys confirm its the same for your W204. C&C told me that C180 and C200 trip computer setting is same same.

Many thanks in advance. ;D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my W204 C180, (owners' manual Pg 130-131) when I set the Trip Computer from Start, each time I switch off the engine and when I next time start the car, the display reverts back to the Basic Display of Trip Meter and Total Distance Recorder. So have to set Basic Display to Trip Computer from Start again. In the W203 when I set the Trip Computer from Start it will stay as is each time the car is restarted,ie, no auto reverting back to Basic Display. So I called C&C tech side and they told me that for the W204 the computer set-up now changed to what I just described,ie, nothing wrong.

For absolute peace of mind, can any of you guys confirm its the same for your W204. C&C told me that C180 and C200 trip computer setting is same same.

Many thanks in advance. ;D

yes its the same for my W204 C200.

even audio volume always go back to normal, when you tuned lower before switching off.

Guest melody288

Agreed with Bro M1122. It is sort of inconvenient that we need to press up/down arrow to switch to trip meter or digital

speedo meter everytime we start the engine. Can we ask C&C to re-programme it us? ???