• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi Session Friday 18th Mar '11 - 3.00 pm @ McDonald's Queensway

Guest kepiting1sg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all bro ,

thanks all who attended the la coke de fries session today . Was a memorable session with 11 cars + mini photo session . Great exchange on rides topic & life experiences . Pls appoint the next organizer and fix a date for la coke session again . For those that unable to turn up , we understand the hectic life of Singapore . Try to meet on our Coming monthly GTG instead . Cheers !:lalala::yo:

these are those bros that turn up :

1. Blackmercs

2. NewC180

3. Lightning

4. Desmond Too

5. Kepiting sg1

6. Harsh

7. Arsenal

8. Taptapdude

9. 6008

10. Morganlee3377

11. Kelvin ( forgotten ur Nick , paiseh :sorry: )

hope to have another fun session again ! Cheers !:smokin:

Guest blackmercs

Thanks to u 6008 for organising such a nice chop chop meetup. Thanks for the drinks & french hor sin too. I m sure u guys will never forget the legendary 6 hrs story!!

Guest arsenal

6008, Thanks for your effort for making this tcss meet-up happened also the fish burger and drinks treat.

I'm a newbie and enjoy very much tcss with the hokkien and teochew speaking kakis.

My comand aps still refuses to communicate in hokkien.......nbz!!!

Muahahahahaha

Guest lightning

Great job Bro 6008 :thumb: ...for coordinating the 2nd la kopi session...thanks for the drinks and fries...hope those who came have enjoyed the tcss...look forward to see some of the photo and the next la kopi session... cheers :becky:

blackmercs wrote:

Thanks to u 6008 for organising such a nice chop chop meetup. Thanks for the drinks & french hor sin too. I m sure u guys will never forget the legendary 6 hrs story!!

Bro , I'll go try the 6 hr thingy one of these days . Hope my skin will still be intact after that . Muahaha.....

arsenal wrote:

My comand aps still refuses to communicate in hokkien.......nbz!!!

Muahahahahaha

Bro , next time try buying command set from china's Fu Zhou or chao Zhou . I'm sure they works with hokkien or teochew ! Haha .

lightning wrote:

Great job Bro 6008 :thumb: ...for coordinating the 2nd la kopi session...thanks for the drinks and fries...hope those who came have enjoyed the tcss...look forward to see some of the photo and the next la kopi session... cheers :becky:

You are most welcome bro . I don't know abt them , but I enjoyed . Cheers !:becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Triple thumbs up to the la Coke session, Bro 6008!

Hv not look thru' the photos. Will process and post some here soon...:becky:

Thanks bro ! Hope u enjoyed . Photos ? Those that got my face , pls blank out . Cos I usually charge ppl for using my photos . I'm a model for facial products . But they only use my pics as " before use " . The " after use " pictures , they use Edison Chen . Haha.....:first:

lightning wrote:

Anthony = Edison :thumb:...li aye sai :bounce: got pics or video posted in internet boh? :censored:

Initially have . With Cillian & Gecilia . But after too many ppl complain and the authority took it down . Ppl complain that the male lead too ugly . :nono::sad:

Guest kepiting1sg

Thanks Anthony for orkuinizing the gathering, la coke & chiak kantang! :lol:

Next time tell U Superboy story!

The white monster swee swee boh chow chui!

The front looks like ta pai sa - great white.....hehehe!

Dunno how to approach MFA or better lan lan LOON!!!!.....:lol:

Guest Morganlee3377

My first gathering with the LAO JIAO of mercedes champ. It's an awesome meetup. Looking forward to catch up with u guys again. But it's a pity unable to join the upcoming gathering on the 27mar @ Kallang. :Cry: Cos going bangkok klkk. Thanks bro Desmond for posting my car. Cya!! :music:

5537108293_54bc074741_z.jpg

Guest blackmercs

Morganlee3377 wrote:

My first gathering with the LAO JIAO of mercedes champ. It's an awesome meetup. Looking forward to catch up with u guys again. But it's a pity unable to join the upcoming gathering on the 27mar @ Kallang. :Cry: Cos going bangkok klkk. Thanks bro Desmond for posting my car. Cya!! :music:

5537108293_54bc074741_z.jpg

Bangkok or bend cxxk lolz. Please refrain from adopting the 6 hrs technique.

Guest Morganlee3377

blackmercs wrote:

Bangkok or bend cxxk lolz. Please refrain from adopting the 6 hrs technique.

With my wife cannot, bend cxxk. I'm not that powderful as that uncle. Haha..

Maybe will learn more from that uncle before applying this highly dangerous pattern. :becky:

taptapdude wrote:

thanks for the coke and fries!

you are welcome bro . See u on 27th . Cheers !:bounce:

Thanks Anthony for orkuinizing the gathering, la coke & chiak kantang! :lol:

Next time tell U Superboy story!

Bro , those fa lan soi ( French water ) & kantang ( French fries ) are small issue . Don't mention . But that 6hrs story is amazing . Can't wait for the super boy story . Haha...:becky:

Morganlee3377 wrote:

With my wife cannot, bend cxxk. I'm not that powderful as that uncle. Haha..

Maybe will learn more from that uncle before applying this highly dangerous pattern. :becky:

Bro blackmercs is saying ur wife bend ur c*#k if u pluck any road side flower . Hehe......:bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

Sorry, guys. Couldn't make it yesterday. Markets are crazy and had to fire fight. See you all at next week's GTG! :)

Cheers Bro, see you next Sunday...