• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Accessories for C204

Guest colrc

Guest phicho

anybody knows where is the better place to get knick knacks like chrome door handles, visors, interior trims, body kits, etc for my new 204?

Hi Colrc did you get your knick knacks? I am looking at some of this for my 204 too.

Am thinking of getting these from Germany as they already have chrome door handles, wheel trims, headlight and rear lights trims, wind deflectors, mats, chrome licence plate holders, and of course body kits which you can mix and match rather than just get from one producer like Carlsson, Brabus, AMG, etc. Cool!

Hi Phicho,

Its a C180 Palladium Silver Avantgarde. SE told me that I can collect my car today. Originally wanted the C200 but delivery only in Apr or early May whereas C180 had immediate stock - booked the car on 27 Dec and can collect on 10 Jan.

:)

Hi Phicho,

Its a C180 Palladium Silver Avantgarde. SE told me that I can collect my car today. Originally wanted the C200 but delivery only in Apr or early May whereas C180 had immediate stock - booked the car on 27 Dec and can collect on 10 Jan.

congrat. i got my C200 black.

hows the drive? shiok?

Hi Phicho,

collected the car this morning so too early too tell. But the seats seems harder than my W203. Tyres are Michelin so not as noisy as the test car. Acceleration seems same as my W203 C200. These are my impressions after 1st day.

Hi ISK005,

are you the one that sent me a pm? I've already replied.

Hi Phicho,

collected the car this morning so too early too tell. But the seats seems harder than my W203. Tyres are Michelin so not as noisy as the test car. Acceleration seems same as my W203 C200. These are my impressions after 1st day.

Hi ISK005,

are you the one that sent me a pm? I've already replied.

harder right? 203 more comfortable actually.

your tyre should be michelin pilot primacy right? they gave me dunlop sports 01. very noisy.

yah 204 C180 is comparable with 203 C200.

your tyre should be michelin pilot primacy right? they gave me dunlop sports 01. very noisy.

Is Dunlop sports made in japan?

Is Dunlop sports made in japan?

dunno leh . but thought i saw "made in germany on my tyre"