• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

100k servicing for w203 - C&C or MBM

Guest Spidy

My ride is due for its 100k servicing, I understand MBM cannot do software upgrade. Is that important ? How to check the version of the software ourselves ? And what is the latest version for w203 ?

What will be the price like for 100k servicing (C&C vs MBM)

I have been servicing at MBM for my last few servicing. Service is average but not fantastic as well, no one ever bother to explain to me after servicing what has been done. Also because I missed out on the car decal so I never get any discount anyway.

Someone mentioned Autospritze as well, any feedback whether their service are good ?

Lastly, where can I find a service checklist of things that need to be serviced or changed for 100k servicing.

thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cklasse

You won't always get explanation from C&C after service, sometimes only.

For any workshop you go, it's like seeing a doctor. You need to get your family doctor and make friend with him. I would get hold of the service advisor in MBM if I want to find out more and knowing the guys there helps.

My W203 has clocked 189000 km and there is nothing big deal with software upgrade if there is any, the car still runs nicely.:becky:

PM me if you need the decal urgently and we can meet somewhere.