• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Can it really increase power from 163HP to 230HP???

Guest SgLaKsa

Guest SgLaKsa

Hello everyone,

I've copied the following info from Kleemann's website:

"The engine programme for the SLK 200 Kompressor consists of a Performance Kit and a high flow Tubular Header. An SLK 200 fitted with the KLEEMANN Performance Kit and the stainless steel Header puts out up to 230 Hp compared to 163 Hp on the standard car".

Has anyone here installed the above kit and header from MBM? I'm interested in it but isn't sure if the power would really increase significantly. Hope to have everyone's opinion especially on how much power it can really increase.

Thanks a million ;D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest SgLaKsa

bro, you might want to join us tomorrow for the meetup to gather more info for your reference.

if i remember correctly, 210 you can achieve but not 230.

30 horses for Kleemann kits and 10-15 for the header unless you go for the 230k supercharger.

Hi bro Kompressor,

Firstly, thanks for your reply and invite :D :D will try to join the meetup tomorrow (wife always wanna go shopping on Sunday leh :-X :()

So in your knowledge, is this 230k supercharger the best mod available in terms of performance increase?? May i know its brand and source? But my warranty is by MBM, thats why i'm asking about Kleemann as its done by them ;D

Thanks, Ben.

Guest SgLaKsa

you can always check it out with Klevin mbm,surely he can source for you the 230 compressor

ok thanks, i've just PM keltanky cos i saw his reply to a thread regarding kompressor to 230, change pulley, add K-box, header, than re-map! Is he the same Kelvin you are talking about?

Guest kepiting1sg

you can always check it out with Klevin mbm,surely he can source for you the 230 compressor

ok thanks, i've just PM keltanky cos i saw his reply to a thread regarding kompressor to 230, change pulley, add K-box, header, than re-map! Is he the same Kelvin you are talking about?

No! Kelvin from MBM Wheelpower.

For address and contact, go to the home page of sgmerc and look under local dealers

Guest SgLaKsa

kepiting1sg ]

ok thanks, i' wrote:

No! Kelvin from MBM Wheelpower.

For address and contact, go to the home page of sgmerc and look under local dealers

oh ok thanks, i have their contact actually cos i'm doing my servicing there. thanks man.