• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Malacca trip anyone? Chop chop trip!!

Guest blackmercs

Guest blackmercs

Here is the plan :-

1) less than a day trip

2) objectives is to donate some money to our Abang & decarbon yr ride.

3) 2 hrs or less from sg to malacca to eat chicken rice ball.

4) after that u look at me & I stare back at u, hopfully no starring incident!! No shopping or sight seeing!! Nothing!!

5) after enough of starring, we will head back to sg.

Now, I need a convoy leader & a sweeper!! The biggest problem in organise any Road trips is the committment from u guys.

So let us hv a show of hand that u are interested.

a) Date :- In the 1st or 2nd week of December Friday 3rd or 10th of December.

B) time - probably departure from 8 am from sg then head back to sg before 5 pm or earlier.

c) Lets hv a show of hands, please!! Indicate the date of yr choice (3 or 10 Dec 2010) or Any (either date will do). Also, PM me yr HP nos & yr name too.

1) blackmercs (any)

2)

3)

4)

5)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

keltanky wrote:

I shall hijack blacksmerc's thread,

want to gauge interest check on who is interested in CLEARING CARBON...

Interested pls list name and pm me hp. no. :becky:

1) blackmercs - u got my nos. Date & time?

Guest chiaster

keltanky wrote:

I shall hijack blacksmerc's thread,

want to gauge interest check on who is interested in CLEARING CARBON...

Interested pls list name and pm me hp. no. :becky:

Bro, I am interested leh... But will it involve going overseas??? My ride's too precious for me to "anyhow anyhow" leh... Hahaha... SMS me at 93630537 / 83887460... :)

Guest blackmercs

ACSLK wrote:

Oh i see, but i remember last year he quite hot here.........

* maybe he went over to VW

cheers

Oh yea, he is the hottest!! Young & dangerous!! One of the fastest in the coupe world!! Don't play play!!

Guest arsenal

blackmercs wrote:

3 dec 10?? Simi lah? Malacca or night drive??

I tot in your 1st post mentioned to choose a date 3 or 10 Dec 2010 for a good run to malacca for brunch and ask for vote? Simi night drive lah you want run lion night drive izzit?

Last Sunday back from NSH a Malaysia VRN W212 E250 was doing around max 230+ trying to follow our convoy but we were at higher speed and lost him......whahaha.

I must say very impressive for a big car like E250 with 1800cc TCed doing at that speed. Thumb up!!!

arsenal wrote:

I tot in your 1st post mentioned to choose a date 3 or 10 Dec 2010 for a good run to malacca for brunch and ask for vote? Simi night drive lah you want run lion night drive izzit?

Last Sunday back from NSH a Malaysia VRN W212 E250 was doing around max 230+ trying to follow our convoy but we were at higher speed and lost him......whahaha.

I must say very impressive for a big car like E250 with 1800cc TCed doing at that speed. Thumb up!!!

hey bro, join us la,

can guide the rest also. :becky:

Guest blackmercs

arsenal wrote:

Vote?? Election not here yet!! I jio didn't ask for vote leh. Seem like CMI again. So kelvin organise nite drive instead. :)

simi convoy?? Car at flying mode??