• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2007 SgMerc events

Guest Cklasse

Guest Cklasse

Every big business has a long term plan...so we, being Mar-Sir-Lee Club also should have long term plan (1 year).

Anyone has some bright ideas may want to fill in the blanks for the month so that we can plan for it to happen.

Feel free to put in more than one in any month, we can always meet more than once or decide on the favourable one. ;D

Jan - Mc Kallang meetup

Feb - Mc Kallang meetup

Mar - Marina South meetup

Apr - Labrador Park BBQ meetup

May - Beer session in Paulaner Brauhaus

Jun - Stuttgart?

Jul - Drive North to KL?

Aug -

Sep -

Oct - Oktoberfest in Swiss Club (I went there last year and it was crazy man! people are standing on table dancing, live band was electrfying to make you dance)

Nov -

Dec - What else? Christmas ! where to go for dinner?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HLdrops

Jan - Mc Kallang meetup

Feb - Mc Kallang meetup

Apr - Labrador Park BBQ meetup / 29th Mc Kallang meetup

May - Beer session in Paulaner Brauhaus / Mc Kallang meetup

Jun - Stuttgart? / St James Dragon Fly / Sentosa/ Zouk? I noe is old place liao, but i nv been there before. :-[

Jul - Drive North to KL? Genting?

Aug - Mc Kallang meetup / Beer Session Cozy Bay

Sep - Pasir Gudang / Sepang

Oct - Oktoberfest in Swiss Club (I went there last year and it was crazy man! people are standing on table dancing, live band was electrfying to make you dance)

Nov -

Dec - NUSS guild house at suntec! i like their open air rooftop BBQ, i like the BBQ spread, got chef to BBQ for us even. No need squeeze with public and no need eat christmas menu. ;D

Guest Cklasse

Jan - Mc Kallang meetup

Feb - Mc Kallang meetup

Apr - Labrador Park BBQ meetup /

29th Mc Kallang meetup

May - Beer session in Paulaner Brauhaus /

Mc Kallang meetup

Jun - Stuttgart? /

St James Dragon Fly /

Sentosa/

Zouk? I noe is old place liao, but i nv been there before.

Jul - Drive North to KL?

Genting?

Drive to Malacca (2D/1N)

Aug - Mc Kallang meetup /

Beer Session Cozy Bay

Sep - Pasir Gudang /

Sepang /

Mc Kallang meetup

Nov - Mc Kallang meetup /

Dec - NUSS guild house at suntec! i like their open air rooftop BBQ, i like the BBQ spread, got chef to BBQ for us even. No need squeeze with public and no need eat christmas menu.

Guest mekenics

as per my post in the "my wishes" thread

>cray-poot ba kut teh (oyster chicken also hv) at taman sentosa (JB)

>go-kart at permas jaya (JB)

any month also can sat/sun would be good.

Guest jenvid

Out of curosity i searched for the link. http://www.wernersoven.com.sg/ ;D

wow u r fast... It is near Siglap centre. opp Jln Tua Kong Rd. close to the Shell petrol kiosk at the tail end of upp east coast rd.

IMHO best authentic german food & bakery ard in SG, beats Baden Baden's knuckle hands down. Only 2 problem, place is abit small, parking is limited to abt 7 to 10 cars. But then can park at the open public carpark.

But no weisswurst :( Why isnt there any SG german restaurant serving this dish...arghh....

If the enormous pork knuckle cant fill the stomach, then can hop to the other corner for cheesecake, the one next to the tyre shop. Cant remember the name.

Super cosy & also romantic lor ;D

Or Werner Kafferhaus. Austrian restaurant with its own local roast of coffee seeds. Good for hardcore expresso drinkers...

Guest HLdrops

jenvid ]

Out of curosity i searched for the link. http://www.wernersoven.com.sg/ wrote:

wow u r fast... It is near Siglap centre. opp Jln Tua Kong Rd. close to the Shell petrol kiosk at the tail end of upp east coast rd.

IMHO best authentic german food & bakery ard in SG, beats Baden Baden's knuckle hands down. Only 2 problem, place is abit small, parking is limited to abt 7 to 10 cars. But then can park at the open public carpark.

But no weisswurst :( Why isnt there any SG german restaurant serving this dish...arghh....

If the enormous pork knuckle cant fill the stomach, then can hop to the other corner for cheesecake, the one next to the tyre shop. Cant remember the name.

Super cosy & also romantic lor ;D

Or Werner Kafferhaus. Austrian restaurant with its own local roast of coffee seeds. Good for hardcore expresso drinkers...

I noe the cheesecake cafe u are talking abt. Is called "The cheesecake cafe"! yah is romantic.. but romantic theme a bit not suitable for all of us leh.. haha..

Guest jenvid

Jun - Stuttgart? / St James Dragon Fly / Sentosa

Nov -

Just curious is Stuttgart the one in Germany ? Or the one at Kranji ?

Nov: How abt Marche... nice lamb leg & rottisere. Wrap up with Chocolate banana crepe...can also yak until jaw ache...

Guest jenvid

Fly to Frankfurt, rent a SL man....from Hertz, zoom to Stuttgart... :laugh:

If not rent a R Class also very shiok... Best to go sometime in Autumn... Merc convertibles are the best to zoom ard... blast the hot air, heated seats & air scarf...ahh this is life... dream on... hiaks...

Guest millionmilebenz

well we waited for our little princess who came and later treat us Dinner for waiting for her!! :laugh:

... and impressed us with her dare-devil driving!:iroc:

Jasmine - you're a good sport! :laugh:

Glad I finally made it to a gathering. Very nice meeting all of you!

Guest jenvid

Sorry guys.. wanted to join but last minute kena haul in by colleague tempted by the E200 promo..By the time it finished,yeah he took the poison & reached home almost 8pm. gotta sent the kids off & top up my cholestrol at Werner's Oven. :P So can only catch up on the forum.

BTW WO car porch can only take 6 cars. Cant imagine if we stake out that there, the entire car porch filled with Merc...wah seh...

Yeah tmr off... going to see more ICE and swallow more poison...wakakaka

Guest Cklasse

I have copied the latest posting to here, are we planning for the Bak Kut Teh / go kart in May?

Any suggestions for the Bak Kut Teh or Go Kart?

I always go to Chai Chee for BKT (beside CC)

Event Date Time Location

January - - - -

February - - - -

March - - - -

April BBQ 21st Apr 6.00pm Labrador Park

May Bak Kut Teh / Go Karting 19th May 11.00am JB

June Dinner / Beer Session 16th Jun 7.00pm Zouk / St James

July SGMerc Getaway 27th - 29th Jul To be discuss Malacca / Genting

August Dinner / Beer Session 18th Aug 7.00pm Millenia Walk

September For a Swim 22nd Sept 11.00am Sentosa

October Dinner / Beer Session 20th Oct 7.00pm Oktoberfest in Swiss Club

November