• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

K Sport Big Brake Kit

Guest Benny

Dear Bros and Sis,

How are you? I might be distributor of a BBK brand called K-Sport from Taiwan which they are co branded with USA and doing very well both in UK and USA and they wanted to panetrate here into Singapore hard. There is already a dealer here in Singapore which I will be task to take care of the dealer as well as distributing, selling and market as the sales here are not very active. I have seen the brake kit myself and I am pure impressed and the price is really very good.

The kit comes in 8, 6 & 4 pot, trust me, the kit a specially design which even the 8 pot will not be a over kill.

I will be giving a very special price for the first trial order that I will be doing to everyone.

Please feel free to visit their site : -

www.ksportusa.com

www.ksport.co.uk

www.k-sportracing.com

Feel free to call me or sms at 94882348 Benny

Pls Try not to sent any msg in the forum as I seldom log in. I entertain all enquiries. Thank you

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days