• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes Accessories

Guest quacks

Hi everyone,

Going to pick up my car this coming Wed. Do you guys have any "one-stop shop" for buying accessories for your cars?

Thinking of picking up a set of custom 3M mats at the moment, any other useful items you all would recommend?

Where would be a good place to buy them? Online? Any particular favorite shops?

Thanks! :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Going to pick up my car this coming Wed. Do you guys have any "one-stop shop" for buying accessories for your cars?

Thinking of picking up a set of custom 3M mats at the moment, any other useful items you all would recommend?

hi welcome to the club,

first, which model you are getting??

see you at meetup

I find the original mats quite thin.

Sometimes i transport heavy audio equipment to the studio so i though of getting something more "padded" ;)

Need a mat for the boot as well as sometimes i put my dirty muddy cycling equipment there. :P

Hi everyone,

i bought a normal set of mats for 523i at the jelitle petrol kiosk. cost about $67 if i remember correctly, cheaper than a set of custom cut 1 from the amk auto point which cost me $150+ for a c180..

There's a 3M polishing place at toh guan.. the last time i spoke to them, they were willing to give me a free set of customised 3M mats when i recommend someone to them to polish. ha. u want i sell you my set lor coz i dun wan. but u must polish with them lor. (fyi, i am not affiliated with them, just that i kaypoh walked in and then booked to polish with them.. fyi, they charge me $150)