• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Help on Airmatic suspension for W220 S350 2005 model

Guest ronseng

Guest ronseng

Can anyone advise me where to repair or replace the airmatic suspension for my w220 s350, 2005 model, besides c&c. What will be the cost like ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benzline Auto

W220 airmatic suspension no point to repair it.

bilstein already did have this for it replacement parts and more cheaper now,maybe u can try to call tye soon at 63366433 for enquiry. :becky:

Guest w221sclass

best to do at c n c, because air suspension is pretty tricky to replace and i personally won't trust the outside mechanics. what is wrong with it?

Guest ronseng

Thanks for all your help - c & c told me that my suspension is faulty and told me the replacement cost around 8 to 10k. I was shock when the SA told me , that's why I am looking to see if I got other option.

Guest w221sclass

ronseng wrote:

Thanks for all your help - c & c told me that my suspension is faulty and told me the replacement cost around 8 to 10k. I was shock when the SA told me , that's why I am looking to see if I got other option.

No problem, yes the price is around there. This w220 model does have airmatic issues.....Suggest just getting it fixed once and for all because the rest of the car is a dream!