• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AUX plug in SLK?

Guest ahwei

Guest ahwei

hi anyone can help me to this question?i'm driving a 04 nov SLK 200ML..there is those number button on my console with the telephone button too..but i can't find the AUX hole in the car?if there is no AUX hole how to connect to phone for the function?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atec1267

ahwei wrote:

hi anyone can help me to this question?i'm driving a 04 nov SLK 200ML..there is those number button on my console with the telephone button too..but i can't find the AUX hole in the car?if there is no AUX hole how to connect to phone for the function?

There isn't any AUX hole, if yo want to connect to IPOD or Phone you got to add a dension , go to Pin Liang, I done my there to hook up tp IPOD

Guest Gasman

atec1267 wrote:

There isn't any AUX hole, if yo want to connect to IPOD or Phone you got to add a dension , go to Pin Liang, I done my there to hook up tp IPOD

Bro Got one question to ask u.

I see u have the Ipod thing. I drive a W211 NGT with Audio 20 (colour screen)

If I connect the Ipod, can I see my folders? or is EVERYTHING in one huge folder?

I am asking this as my old car has a Clarion system. I cannot choose which CD (folder) I wanna listen to cos everything is in one folder which I dont like. Sometimes u wanna listen to fast music or sometimes u wanna listen to slower music to relax. U cannot choose cos everything is shuffled up in one huge folder. I dont want this.

How much was the Ipod connection roughly? is it ex?

Guest atec1267

Gasman wrote:

Bro Got one question to ask u.

I see u have the Ipod thing. I drive a W211 NGT with Audio 20 (colour screen)

If I connect the Ipod, can I see my folders? or is EVERYTHING in one huge folder?

I am asking this as my old car has a Clarion system. I cannot choose which CD (folder) I wanna listen to cos everything is in one folder which I dont like. Sometimes u wanna listen to fast music or sometimes u wanna listen to slower music to relax. U cannot choose cos everything is shuffled up in one huge folder. I dont want this.

How much was the Ipod connection roughly? is it ex?

You can't see the folder. select from the play list on the ipod and play or you can just play all song non stop, control the track up and down from the steering or the HU itself, you can't see the name of the song too. This is for my SLK(2006), not sure of your set. maybe you go to pin liang and ask them, they should know, or give them a call....i don't know the phone number, but u do a google search under singapore should be able to find it, the shop is around zion road.