• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Diff between slk ML and slk kompressor??

Guest ahwei

Guest ACSLK

ahwei wrote:

What the different between slk200 ML and kompressor?and what the different between pre FL and FL design?

i don't think got ML or kompressor it is SLK 200 ML (Kompressor is on all M271 engine, 4 cyc)

pre-FL SLK200 163hp and 240nm

FL SLK200 184hp and 250nm (nicer stock bodykit, nicer steering wheel and exhaust and more....) - sports package got crossed-drilled brake disc ya

pre-FL SLK280 231hp and 300nm, power same same but FL SLK280 (nicer stock bodykit, etc...etc....)

pre-FL SLK350 272hp 330nm but FL SLK350 306hp and 360nm (Nicer stock bodykit, etc etc...) - power man

vroom vroom

cheers

Guest ahwei

what about the interior function?i realise my centre console have those number for telephone dialing..but i can't find the AUX hole to plug in?

and anyone can recommand any rim shop that have lots of 5x112 rim?