• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to get W126 spare parts - SG or MY

Guest aspade

Guest aspade

Sourcing parts for my dad's vintage W126, specifically a 300SEL. Looks like he will need lots of it - I don't mind buying a whole scape car just for him to cannibalize. It's our carfor a long time and we have lots of memory.

Anyone can help, kindly call me 96955549. Will venture to any junkyard in Singapore or Malaysia if need be !

Guest ckbenz

aspade wrote:

Sourcing parts for my dad's vintage W126, specifically a 300SEL. Looks like he will need lots of it - I don't mind buying a whole scape car just for him to cannibalize. It's our carfor a long time and we have lots of memory.

Anyone can help, kindly call me 96955549. Will venture to any junkyard in Singapore or Malaysia if need be !

Bro

The parts for W126 is getting very scarce now even in Malaysia. I keep a 300SE in Malaysia and even then, getting some parts means running a few store/ yard.

I do have a few W126 Fanatics friends who might help out in KL. If you are interested, I am selling my Genuine AMG Gen 1 Aero 17 inch with offset of 28. Wheels for the W126 series is getting very few on the market due to unforgiving offset. Original sits on 25 but my AMG gives a flushed looks on the car.

Anything else, just PM me.

ck

Please send a list of what you are looking for;

in Hk this is 3 W126 are parking out;I know the owner very well;

Shipping will not be to experience and can be arrange.

Thank you

Guest aspade

@ckbenz, @tmck, Thanks for your replies. I will keep you guys in mind.

I managed to get the stuff I needed from eBay (US and Germany sites). I couldn't find a oil pan for the engine which shattered but luckily the repair shop managed to found a usable one locally (took 3 days to search).

I got a set of turn signal lights (2 front and 2 tail lights) for US$100. Transportation was US$100. So about S$270 in total. I also got a few smaller items (switches) from a site in Germany.

If anyone need anything on W126, please PM me, we can pool together so transportation can be cheaper. I was tempting to stock some Tail lights and Side Mirrors as I heard they are very hard to come by these days.

Guest ckbenz

I was around at Pro Pel the other day,

they are scrapping a good W126 280SE with good tail lights.

Very nice interior too.

I am looking for the 15 inch flat face rims. any one can help me out please???

and aslo rear speaker cover in grey

ck

Guest ckbenz

tmck wrote:

Please send a list of what you are looking for;

in Hk this is 3 W126 are parking out;I know the owner very well;

Shipping will not be to experience and can be arrange.

Thank you

PARTING OUT?

how much for whole car?

maybe can buy and scavenge. hhehehee:becky:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Odessus... u so bad leh..... but I like.... hahaha!!!!!

You're about 3 years too late, bro. :D

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Bro ck benz, AMG Gen 1 Aero 17 inch with offset of 28 how much u letting go?

The year today is 2013 well if u can travel back in time u might have the chance to purchase it.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.