• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi..... i'm new

Guest bwjm

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bbwannabe

lol. nothing to mod lah. the car is already perfect. think about it. whatever mods there are for japanese cars were copied from conti cars like merc.

i still rmb last time i bought part to tilt down the side window (when reversing), lock door when speed > 15km/hr, auto-dimming rear view mirror, etc when it was found on my w203 already. lol!

quick tip, try this the next time when you try to unlock your door. see the drive door handle, there is a small blackish window. aim your remote at it, press and hold the unlock button. magic happens. lol~ good for hot days. (bmws can do this by double click the unlock button)

Guest ACSLK

bwjm wrote:

Hi all, i just got my second hand W203 ride.... Silver colour. Would need some advices from you guys on beautifying my ride. Thanks a lot!!! :music:

Hi bwjm,

Congrats and welcome in.........

stock is the best........

vroom vroom

cheers