• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New here....

Guest BB2

Guest Cklasse5

It's a useless car; don't ever look at it. It would destroy your life; for me I went home "quarelling" with wife and I couldn't sleep for a couple of nights... Till today, abit regrets looking at the fellow member's ride. The turbo is too much for me to swallow.... :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Cheers! :)

jsiau wrote:

Welcome....... PI already have ..saw one during last month GTG and C&C should be middle of the year.

Hi thnxs... tat is great!! Any idea of spec different from PI n C&C ?? is ther any 7Gtronic for the c250? :)

Guest coollawyer

I Bought one from a PI.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that is everything is going to be fine. In terms of options, after everything that C&C is offering minus Keyless GO its still much less than 180K. no sunroof though.

I tried it, its fantastic in terms of drive quality, not effortless by any measure, but lovely to drive anyway. Maybe thats after my underpowered 320i.

coollawyer wrote:

I Bought one from a PI.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that is everything is going to be fine. In terms of options, after everything that C&C is offering minus Keyless GO its still much less than 180K. no sunroof though.

I tried it, its fantastic in terms of drive quality, not effortless by any measure, but lovely to drive anyway. Maybe thats after my underpowered 320i.

Wow... tats great!!! i thk c250 wif the turbo got alot of mob ability. :)