• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sg and My Merc La Kopi

Guest Cklasse

Guest Cklasse

3 MYBENZ.ORG members (more might come, not confirm) are coming SG next week from monday to tuesday due to their RAYA holidays to "raid" BENZLINE!

We are meeting the Malaysian Merc Group for a "bonding session".

Anyone interested to join us? Put in your name and be there.

One Degree 15 country clude at Sentosa

7.00pm Sharp

15 Oct 2007

1) Kompressor

2) Keltanky

3) Victor

4) Cklasse

5)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 MYBENZ.ORG members (more might come, not confirm) are coming SG next week from monday to tuesday due to their RAYA holidays to "raid" BENZLINE!

7.00pm Sharp

15 Oct 2007

1) Kompressor

2) Keltanky

3) Victor

4) Cklasse

5) CBlack (will be late)

Hey folks,

myself and a few more mates will be keen to meet up w/ you guys at Sentosa at the proposed time.

Btw, how much would the entrance fee be as if i can recall, unless you're either a member or staying at one of the hotels there, they'd charge a fee?

Would it be possible to meet up just before the main entrance & we could all head to the country club?

cheers!

Hey folks,

myself and a few more mates will be keen to meet up w/ you guys at Sentosa at the proposed time.

Btw, how much would the entrance fee be as if i can recall, unless you're either a member or staying at one of the hotels there, they'd charge a fee?

Would it be possible to meet up just before the main entrance & we could all head to the country club?

cheers!

entrance fee is S$2 for the car and $2 per head. if you say you are going to one degree 15, sometime its free.

Kompressor ]

Hey folks,

Btw, how much would the entrance fee be as if i can recall, unless you' wrote:

Maybe we can meet you outside and convoy in together? but need to be sharp 7.00pm as the traffic there sometime can be quite heavy.

that sounds like a good idea..

i'll probably be hangin around the vivo city area before that.

let's play by ear shall we?

Guest Cklasse

Bo Lang Liao? Any more members want to join the meetup?

7.00pm Sharp

15 Oct 2007

1) Kompressor

2) Keltanky

3) Victor

4) Cklasse

5) CBlack (will be late)

6) ?

Guest millionmilebenz

7.00pm Sharp

15 Oct 2007

1) Kompressor

2) Keltanky

3) Victor

4) Cklasse

5) CBlack (will be late)

6) MMB

Wah lucky just made it back in town in time. I'll be there with the SGMerc shirt.

Hi folks,

On behalf of threepointstar (www.threepointstar.com), I'd like to extend our appreciation to the folks from sgmerc for organizing the GTG.

The venue was excellent and we had a wonderful time getting to know those who're present at 1 degree 15 :)

We hope we could tie-up w/ sgmerc in the near future for various events e.g. fun drives around twisties, track days, group buys, drinks, raiding parts stores/chop shops, etc

Do drop me a line should anyone plan to be in KL sometime soon.

Cheers!