• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

video in for w211 comand?

Guest esssevo

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest esssevo

mine is the one with the NAVI, comes with all e200NGT MY2006. video in motion enabled already. jus need to get someone to hook up the aux... but i doubt this aux is with video input.

Guest kepiting1sg

esssevo wrote:

mine is the one with the NAVI, comes with all e200NGT MY2006. video in motion enabled already. jus need to get someone to hook up the aux... but i doubt this aux is with video input.

U can pay a visit to AutoSpritze @ 115 Eunos Ave 3.

Look for Ah Boon or Ah Wee.

They might have a solution for U to add a Multi Media Interface

with possibility to add Garmin GNV 53, DVD Changer & Reverse Camera all playing through your color LCD screen.

This afternoon I went & they show me their recent job on an Audi A4 Cabrio with Garmin Navigation through the stock LCD screen.

This is another snake pit & a place for guys looking for poisons.

Our Bro Wong is 1 of their customer esp on his C200 with Mov'it BBK.

esssevo wrote:

well, i was wondering if anyone here had experience with this product. i emailed the company to look for a distro in SG. still waiting for their reply.

Let me know how much? when they replied..thanks.....me also interested to have this and add TV tuner to it? Thanks... BTW .. I also had my video in motion enabled already ..cheers?

Guest esssevo

kepiting1sg wrote:

U can pay a visit to AutoSpritze @ 115 Eunos Ave 3.

Look for Ah Boon or Ah Wee.

They might have a solution for U to add a Multi Media Interface

with possibility to add Garmin GNV 53, DVD Changer & Reverse Camera all playing through your color LCD screen.

This afternoon I went & they show me their recent job on an Audi A4 Cabrio with Garmin Navigation through the stock LCD screen.

This is another snake pit & a place for guys looking for poisons.

Our Bro Wong is 1 of their customer esp on his C200 with Mov'it BBK.

is the garmin controlled by the MMi for the audi? cos the audi comes default with GPS already.. or they need another separate keyboard? cos the screens are all not touch screens..

Guest kepiting1sg

esssevo wrote:

is the garmin controlled by the MMi for the audi? cos the audi comes default with GPS already.. or they need another separate keyboard? cos the screens are all not touch screens..

GPS do not come std for all Audi cars.

The option is as much as the Merc option of Command >$10K.

The Garmin GPS GNV 53 has a RGB output to be connected to the after market multi-media-interface which will place the GPS display over the

stock MMI Color screen.

Control on the Garmin GPS is by a RF Remote Control.

I m told another shop in AMK Autopoint can convert the Audi MMI

screeen or stock VW 510 HU to touch screen.

However they do not use Garmin based GPS but with Aegis map.