• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New B-Class owner

Guest twisti

Guest BlackViper76

twisti wrote:

Hi to all

I have placed a order for B180 last Saturday. Will be taking delivery on 8 Dec.

Can't wait for it to arrive!

Hi there..

Let me be the first one to welcome you although I am a newbie myself... Ha ha ha

Cheers..

twisti wrote:

Hi to all

Congrats on your new ride and WELCUM to SGMERC......

Enjoy your stay with us.....

Guest cisconet

Congrats Bro... Hope to see you in the next GTG...:)

twisti wrote:

Hi to all

It is a Merc logo key chain for my friend that just collected his cars 3 months ago, it was also a key chain for me when i collected my car 3 years and 5 months ago... who knows maybe they change to something else liao...

Cheers

Guest nightfly

twisti wrote:

Thanks everyone! The SE called me that my B will be lready for collection on the 10th. Can't wait for that day! Does the B has auto folding mirrors?

I went for a test drive this evening and as far as I can recall it was manual electrical folding.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackknight

ratsgoh wrote:

Congrats to you.

I've sold my B Class after 6 months. Enjoy your new ride. Good Luck.

Intending to look at the B class...u sold it just after 6 months? any issues on the car that we need to beware of?..pls share..pm me. thks

ratsgoh wrote:

Congrats to you.

Congrats!! Just sold mine after 1.5 yrs!! Good luck to the rest!

Cheers and Season's greetings to all!

Signing off......

Guest Mighty_Mike

Hi all,just signed on the dotted line on 22Dec for a white B-Class. Should be getting the car early January. Hope i've not made a wrong choice on buying a B-class,seem like a few bros or sis here selling their car not too long after.

Will like to take this opportunity to wish one and all happy holidays. Hope to meet up with you all after collection of my new ride.

Meanwhile take care.

Guest yellowfin

Should not. What rims are u changing to? Where can we find AMG or Brabus 18" rims?

Am collecting my new B200 next month.

twisti wrote:

if i change my B's stock rims to another rims, will it void the warranty?

yellowfin wrote:

Should not. What rims are u changing to? Where can we find AMG or Brabus 18" rims?

Am collecting my new B200 next month.

thinking of AMG rims. try Hurry tyres as recommened by Blackmercs, i am going there to take a look next week

Guest ratsgoh

Fellow Bros and Sis,

There are a few personal queries why I decided to let go of my B170 after a mere 6 months... I wished I can publicly comment on the reason but I reckoned I better reserve my comments.

All I can say is, although prestigious and branded as a continental vehicle, I have had enough. Many of you who knows me should know what I went through... Those who so decided to find out more, simply re-visit some of the old threads I posted.

However, don't be disheartened. Not everyone is like me. I wished all bros and sis an enjoyable ride with your B classe and do go for the monthly meet-ups. It's fun but I no longer qualify.. as I am driving a 1.3L Getz now but a happy driver.

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year. Good Luck on your drive.

Disclaimer : Whatever I mentioned is based on my personal encounters and experiences.

ratsgoh wrote:

Fellow Bros and Sis,

There are a few personal queries why I decided to let go of my B170 after a mere 6 months... I wished I can publicly comment on the reason but I reckoned I better reserve my comments.

All I can say is, although prestigious and branded as a continental vehicle, I have had enough. Many of you who knows me should know what I went through... Those who so decided to find out more, simply re-visit some of the old threads I posted.

However, don't be disheartened. Not everyone is like me. I wished all bros and sis an enjoyable ride with your B classe and do go for the monthly meet-ups. It's fun but I no longer qualify.. as I am driving a 1.3L Getz now but a happy driver.

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year. Good Luck on your drive.

Disclaimer : Whatever I mentioned is based on my personal encounters and experiences.

bro, am sure you will still be welcomed to the meetups.......

as far as i can remember, all makes of cars are invited!!!!!

right, mods?

• 3 months later...
Guest leech1

ratsgoh wrote:

Congrats to you.

Bro, I am looking at a used B200. Any advice for me? Why did u sell after just 6 mths? THanks