• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

From Indonesia

Guest INSPIRE

Guest INSPIRE

Sup Guys,

Newbie here, from Jakarta Indonesia.

Accidently bump accross this forum and tought I joined.

so here are some pics from Indo, just sharing of what we are doing here.

Some E coupe pics

18810395.jpg

68857445.jpg

58962178.jpg

34216622.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INSPIRE

mothersuperior wrote:

Hello INSPIRE,

Thanks for sharing pictures from your side of the world. :) It's always a pleasure to look at the work being done elsewhere. Your cars look pretty clean and your INSPIRE sticker reminds me of the many car groups my Indonesian friends used to form in Aus. Rebus, IMS, [cabin]

oh ya, I heard of them. some of them went old and gave up modding cars. but some are still going strong. haha...

Guest INSPIRE

mothersuperior wrote:

I don't know how you guys tahan driving this low on your roads! :becky: But it looks very very cool nonetheless. :whoo:

We use "Airrunners", Air suspension from japan. can go as low to the ground when u park and can go up to 15 cm from stock height.

Expensive as hell.

Guest INSPIRE

mothersuperior wrote:

Just visited the air runner suspension website and I see plenty of your cars featured under the Merc section. Looks damn cool bro. Can you do the lowering "on the fly" ? The price of air runner suspension is worth 3 sets of track coilovers but the result is priceless. heehee indah lah

On the Fly?? what do u mean??