• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) Nov SGMERC Monthly GTG

keltanky

How time flies and it is another of our regular monthly meetup and TCSS session again.

SGMERC limited Merchandise of DECAL/LANDYARD will also sold on that day, Just give a shout out!

Remember Don't Be Shy, we all will welcome you with big hugs and smiles!

Venue : Kallang Car Park 'F'

DATE: 29th Nov, Sunday

Time : 4.30pm - 6.30pm

1. keltanky

2. 9339

3. lightning

4. ehwwong

5. xtrocious (if I am in town on that day) :)

6. jameslhm

7. soulrider

8. Cerano (TBC)

9. Cklasse

10. James Teo

11. Trex81 (Wanna purchase decal can??)

12. calp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

ehwwong wrote:

very good turn out! kudos to everyone!

hi bro eric...nice meeting you...and also bros kelvin, randy, jason, daren, tommy, francis, henry, andrew, jerome and many others whom i din get a chance to say hello or forgotten yr names...hope to meet you guys more regularly...even outside the mthly gtg...cheers :whistle:

norman (3939)

lightning wrote:

hi bro eric...nice meeting you...and also bros kelvin, randy, jason, daren, tommy, francis, henry, andrew, jerome and many others whom i din get a chance to say hello or forgotten yr names...hope to meet you guys more regularly...even outside the mthly gtg...cheers :whistle:

norman (3939)

Lightning.. Tumpang hor.. Believe we were in the same group earlier. Nice meeting all you guys man!! (And special thanks to Kelvin for selling me 2 decals..)

Pai Seh ah I had to leave so soon as my little girl was reaching bed time and starting to squirm around liao..

Hope to meetup again next month man..

Jerome (1888)

Guest BlackViper76

Hi there...

Really glad to be able to make it down to the meetup and get my decal..(hee hee hee)

Did glad to able to have a small chit chat with you all. I was really so excited to be able to see so many mercs and even BMW together in the same car park. Sorry my family and I got an appointment at 1730 so we had to leave early. Hope next time be able to learn more stuffs frm you all..

Cheers...

BlackViper76 wrote:

Hi there...

Really glad to be able to make it down to the meetup and get my decal..(hee hee hee)

Did glad to able to have a small chit chat with you all. I was really so excited to be able to see so many mercs and even BMW together in the same car park. Sorry my family and I got an appointment at 1730 so we had to leave early. Hope next time be able to learn more stuffs frm you all..

Cheers...

Hope you had enjoy yourself.......

Be careful, we dont teach.......We poison.

• 2 weeks later...