• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Happy Birthday SgLaKsa!!!

Guest ladyseals80

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

Happening this friday ya...

wanna ND or not....

so quiet quiet hehe.... :apwink:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Let the LOUD ones (Mr Wang Zhong... hehehe) kanna SABO :bootyshake:, and the quiet ones can just watch at sideline mah :2guns: :clap: Thanks for the early Greeting RR Racing Rose, or make it RRR Ravishing Racing Rose :bboyspin:

Guest SgLaKsa

Maybe he does not want anyone to know he is one year older... :D :D Anyway..Happy Birthday Ben... :yumyum: :yumyum: :happybday: :happybday:

Its ok to be one year older if i'm $1 million richer, but it didn't happen leh :banghead: Haha Thanks a lot bro :D

Guest SgLaKsa

sillywilly wrote:

happy birthday ben!

maybe u can clock a new fuel record.

Yo young benzer Willy, thanks for ya greeting. In fact after hitting that highest mileage, i have been clocking lowest mileage records till today =)

Guest SgLaKsa

Kiske wrote:

Happy birthday Ben!!! :) How u going to celebrate?

Thanks bro, i've booked a resort terrace at this place called Leisure Farm just across the border from Tuas link, will be going there tomorrow and be back on Sun. That place is actually a very vast landscape (17xx Acres i guess, maybe 2 times the size of Pasir Ris) of Gated and Integrated residential community living with Bungalows, Semi-Ds and Terraces. Inside, there are golf courses, rivers, lakes, hills, club house, horse riding, fishing, light aircraft rides and cycling etc etc... i think there will be schools and hotels in future.

SgLaKsa wrote:

Thanks bro, i've booked a resort terrace at this place called Leisure Farm just across the border from Tuas link, will be going there tomorrow and be back on Sun. That place is actually a very vast landscape (17xx Acres i guess, maybe 2 times the size of Pasir Ris) of Gated and Integrated residential community living with Bungalows, Semi-Ds and Terraces. Inside, there are golf courses, rivers, lakes, hills, club house, horse riding, fishing, light aircraft rides and cycling etc etc... i think there will be schools and hotels in future.

Sounds like fun man............

enjoy this Halloween weekend man.........

cheers

Guest SgLaKsa

ACSLK wrote:

Sounds like fun man............

enjoy this Halloween weekend man.........

cheers

Just a countryside getaway for an Ah Peh like me lah Hahahah! You enjoy your Halloween party young man =D

Guest SgLaKsa

Andlee wrote:

Hi Ben, sounds like a funfilled birthday you going to have...njoy ur birthday celebrationa and wish you a very happy birthday..

Haha bro its not really any celebration lah =) I enjoy peaceful life so that place suits me for a short weekend getaway. Thanks and enjoy ya weekend too man... Life is short, MTL =D

Guest SgLaKsa

sy69u wrote:

dont tell me u in e force? which div?

I spent my NS days in Police Task Force, those old timers aka 'Makan Bao' always like to say 'Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........................' Hahaha, damn funny people.