• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

i'm soooo angry!!! argh!!

Guest Kiske

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=4929.0

on right lane of 2 merging lane to farrer rd frm bkt timah rd,

w124 behind me, everyone going constant speed, me 3/4 car length behind a SUV, w124 suddenly gets possessed by lewis hamilton, suddenly speed up, came beside me, gave me a glare,

swerve right into my lane frm the left, jus at the dead of the 2 merging lanes becoming one narrow lane, forcing me to e-brake or risk becoming an off-road hummer. ARGH!

part 2, hamilton leaves w124's driver's pathetic soul behind into an empty shell, and w124 suddenly decides to ebrake right infront of me, almost causing a 4 car pile-up, cuz i had to e-brake yet again! zZz.

part 3, horns blaring, lights shining highly, going into pie(tuas) w124's driver suddenly gets possessed again by ah beng ghost n gestures rudely.

part 4, takes photo of his car from the back, overtakes him, takes a photo from his side, gives me a middle finger. i gave him back 2!!!!!!!

part 5, poor guy gets stuck in the great PIE jam!!! cuz he went into the 3rd lane and it didnt move one bit, tried to swerve out again, but too bad, too many cars and all don't want to give way and i think the lorry would rather drive over him, haha! and i happily drive on the moving 4th lane... go back my gf's home having the last laugh!!!! upload pic tomoro LOL! but so blur.. lousy nokia camera..

Guest stealth123

heh... kiske... i can so feel the emotions oozing out of the posts.... *LOL*

:swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel: :swduel:

:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

:death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

how you coming along, pal.... ?

I also met another :banghead: driver last Thur...

Was on CTE inside tunnel with rather heavy traffic,this car with 'SQ ? A' plate came pushing so close behind me, just imagine that from my rear view mirror, i merely can see his bonnet fin only.

Was a liitle pissed off so i give way to him by filtering to my left, than he follow me filter left again, Once out of the tunnel and the road is clear, i pull alittle but he didnt come after me.

Slow down and i went behind him in return him some backside pushing, this time he pull but......less than 10 sec i over took him .....

If you are here...."your car are not that fast and pls drive with care ....(for others)"

Hope to see you again.....

Was on CTE inside tunnel with rather heavy traffic,this car with 'SQ ? A' plate came pushing so close behind me, just imagine that from my rear view mirror, i merely can see his bonnet fin only.

Was a liitle pissed off so i give way to him by filtering to my left, than he follow me filter left again, Once out of the tunnel and the road is clear, i pull alittle but he didnt come after me.

Slow down and i went behind him in return him some backside pushing, this time he pull but......less than 10 sec i over took him .....

If you are here...."your car are not that fast and pls drive with care ....(for others)"

bro, think he want to double confirm the BIG Decal la... :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=4929.0

on right lane of 2 merging lane to farrer rd frm bkt timah rd,

w124 behind me, everyone going constant speed, me 3/4 car length behind a SUV, w124 suddenly gets possessed by lewis hamilton, suddenly speed up, came beside me, gave me a glare,

swerve right into my lane frm the left, jus at the dead of the 2 merging lanes becoming one narrow lane, forcing me to e-brake or risk becoming an off-road hummer. ARGH!

part 2, hamilton leaves w124's driver's pathetic soul behind into an empty shell, and w124 suddenly decides to ebrake right infront of me, almost causing a 4 car pile-up, cuz i had to e-brake yet again! zZz.

part 3, horns blaring, lights shining highly, going into pie(tuas) w124's driver suddenly gets possessed again by ah beng ghost n gestures rudely.

part 4, takes photo of his car from the back, overtakes him, takes a photo from his side, gives me a middle finger. i gave him back 2!!!!!!!

part 5, poor guy gets stuck in the great PIE jam!!! cuz he went into the 3rd lane and it didnt move one bit, tried to swerve out again, but too bad, too many cars and all don't want to give way and i think the lorry would rather drive over him, haha! and i happily drive on the moving 4th lane... go back my gf's home having the last laugh!!!! upload pic tomoro LOL! but so blur.. lousy nokia camera..

bro,

Chill man!

every other day will sure get some kinda of drivers(been possessed by F1 drivers lor :banghead:)

i too also get them.. haiz... but mostly its Sunnys or Vios lei.. (sorry to those who has/had these models as 2nd cars or as prev cars, but i really can't tahan them lei...)

most of the times they like to follow so closely my back.. almost like what 9339 said, so near.. not that there is lots of space infront lor.., so when i get space i either pull away or give way than catch up and push... :censored: seriously SG roads, any other cars is more or less the same, regards of engine, so much jams....... :banghead: :banghead:

the only way is NS :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :surrender: :surrender:

interesting story randy.

i was on my way down to my friends place heading southwards via the CTE, when at yck i saw this pair of HIDs flying towards me. note that i was already doing 16*kmph kind of speed.. so of course i move to middle lane to let him fly, this ass decided to come and tail gate me in the middle lane... ok loh, i slowed down to 80kmph and he decided to over take, o... blue rex eh? heng is not mata...

ok he went at 100ish speeds and i decided to increase, he didn't follow for sometime so i thought it must have been a one off thing.. who knows at braddell i saw another pair of HIDs coming.. and so again i moved to the middle lane... this same muthaf**king cb shoot from the right lane, behind me, to the left, overtake, come infront of me and back into the right lane again. note that the right lane was clear all along so he could have just gone straight...

but noooo... this piece of shit driver who drives a piece of shit ride decided to play. play with an underpowered 1.8 kompressor. who decided that if some ass needed spanking, some SM should be handed out.

hold down d, drop to lowest gear, CHASE AH. in-out in-out like having fast and furious sex. past PIE tuas exit and i floored all the way... speed and rev needles stretching to the right side of the speedo... boomz. where did that piece of blue trash go?

GOT BALLS TO DISRESPECT PPL, BUT NO BALLS TO TAKE UP A GOOD FIGHT. must be the same balls that hang out so low from the bottom of ur car.

0207_sccp_01_z+2002_subaru_wrx_sti+rear_view.jpg

actually i was surprised without much effort i could "trash" him. heh. must be a really damn lousy driver.

after picking up char on my way back to the highway. i saw him stopped by the road. she started laughing and said that maybe his car broke down... O.O

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest bbwannabe

ok he went at 100ish speeds and i decided to increase, he didn't follow for sometime so i thought it must have been a one off thing.. who knows at braddell i saw another pair of HIDs coming.. and so again i moved to the middle lane... this same muthaf**king cb shoot from the right lane, behind me, to the left, overtake, come infront of me and back into the right lane again. note that the right lane was clear all along so he could have just gone straight...

but noooo... this piece of shit driver who drives a piece of shit ride decided to play. play with an underpowered 1.8 kompressor. who decided that if some ass needed spanking, some SM should be handed out.

hold down d, drop to lowest gear, CHASE AH. in-out in-out like having fast and furious sex. past PIE tuas exit and i floored all the way... speed and rev needles stretching to the right side of the speedo... boomz. where did that piece of blue trash go?

then again right, he managed to reel you in for some fun. maybe that is what he wanted. i'll ignore him and save my petrol if i will you.

Guest ehwwong

yesterday while i was driving along TPE, i notice this honda cibic chasing after me (doing less than 110km) then i ignore him and was due for my exit..

so while i slow down getting ready to exit the expressway, this cibic also wants to exit and start pooking my backside so near until i can't see the bonnet.. so what did i do?

i SLAMMED on my brakes... hehe.. suddenly this cibic slowed down and move to the left lane..

so the morale of the story is, this people cannot see our car logo at the back and want to come closer.. so let them see it by stopping and let them understand that merc had a strong backside and expensive repair bills...

interesting story randy.

i was on my way down to my friends place heading southwards via the CTE, when at yck i saw this pair of HIDs flying towards me. note that i was already doing 16*kmph kind of speed.. so of course i move to middle lane to let him fly, this ass decided to come and tail gate me in the middle lane... ok loh, i slowed down to 80kmph and he decided to over take, o... blue rex eh? heng is not mata...

GOT BALLS TO DISRESPECT PPL, BUT NO BALLS TO TAKE UP A GOOD FIGHT. must be the same balls that hang out so low from the bottom of ur car.

0207_sccp_01_z+2002_subaru_wrx_sti+rear_view.jpg

actually i was surprised without much effort i could "trash" him. heh. must be a really damn lousy driver.

after picking up char on my way back to the highway. i saw him stopped by the road. she started laughing and said that maybe his car broke down... O.O

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

aiya this sort of people won't live long one, even if they die they also dunno how they die one so just ignore them and enjoy your cruise...

How come u all so lucky can meet so many hamiltons on the road ah? I see a lot of ninja turtles leh...

Hi Rose,

i think you must do ECU tune soon then will be able to see Hamilton (s).....................otherwise??? can only see ninja turtle driver like me.........

cheers

Guest kopimonster

sometimes, i really duno wat these kinda idiots wana prove...if they need to smell some smoke in order to learn their lesson...then so be it :evlaugh:

but having said that, i have came across idiots that despite beating them convincingly, they keep coming back for more, so at times, the best solution is to leave them alone, and then they will get bored and might go find a tree to bang.

sometimes, i really duno wat these kinda idiots wana prove...if they need to smell some smoke in order to learn their lesson...then so be it :evlaugh:

but having said that, i have came across idiots that despite beating them convincingly, they keep coming back for more, so at times, the best solution is to leave them alone, and then they will get bored and might go find a tree to bang.

:thumbsup: