• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SBQ6935A , dark blue w124.

Guest Kiske

if u are seeing this, i think u should look into a mirror, then take a broomstick or ur finger n stuff it up your ass!

oh ya, if u wan to take it further, i don't mind meeting up with you either!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mr w124,

here you go:

on right lane of 2 merging lane to farrer rd frm bkt timah rd,

w124 behind me, everyone going constant speed, me 3/4 car length behind a SUV, w124 suddenly gets possessed by lewis hamilton, suddenly speed up, came beside me, gave me a glare,

swerve right into my lane frm the left, jus at the dead of the 2 merging lanes becoming one narrow lane, forcing me to e-brake or risk becoming an off-road hummer. ARGH!

part 2, hamilton leaves w124's driver's pathetic soul behind into an empty shell, and w124 suddenly decides to ebrake right infront of me, almost causing a 4 car pile-up, cuz i had to e-brake yet again! zZz.

part 3, horns blaring, lights shining highly, going into pie(tuas) w124's driver suddenly gets possessed again by ah beng ghost n gestures rudely.

part 4, takes photo of his car from the back, overtakes him, takes a photo from his side, gives me a middle finger. i gave him back 2!!!!!!!

part 5, poor guy gets stuck in the great PIE jam!!! cuz he went into the 3rd lane and it didnt move one bit, tried to swerve out again, but too bad, too many cars and all don't want to give way and i think the lorry would rather drive over him, haha! and i happily drive on the moving 4th lane... go back my gf's home having the last laugh!!!! upload pic tomoro LOL! but so blur.. lousy nokia camera........

Guest mr w124

Sigh. Yet again another merc driver who thinks he owns e road n tries to bully ppl. Thumbs down to e 124 driver who did that. I really hate those kind of drivers. Happened to me once too when an a class driver gave me e finger after cutting into my lane near sin ming. Overtook him n stopped then got out to confront him. Slammed my hand on his bonnet n told him to come out but he didn't. So I left. While I admit that I should not have done that, I do concede that there are many irritable drivers who really get on our nerves. Best thing to do is just wave at him. No point getting our BP up cos of some idiots. Stay cool man.