• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hello to all. Advice needed.

Guest angela

Hi! I new to this forum. Just got Brabus full bodykit for my fl slk 200. Now has to park outside house as my car porch is too steep. Silly me, impulse buying without thinking of the consequences.. Also realize some car park also very steep, especially queensway shopping centre. Need to go there often as my wife works there. Need advice from bros n sister who has bodykit, how do u overcome this problem. Which are the "danger car park" to avoid?

many thanks for sharing...

cheers!

Storm@work

Hi storm@work,

Congras and welcome in.......nice bodykit you have there man.......

did you lowered your ride? so far never heard anybody with this kit complaining low.....

Black Mamba (WRU).........

wow Queensway Shopping Centre.........SLK Race Queen please stand-up...(Calling calling) park at Queens Tower Then.....

Bugis Junction SC - going out from Hotel Intercon side...(very steep)...going in still ok....

Vroom vroom

cheers

Guest ladyseals80

wah... next time go queensway tell me leh... lets kopi sometime with the westies and see your brabus kit

dat is one of the reason i have lower my car loh... coz last time my ride bua until very shiny liao man lolz!

welcome to the SLK family!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Guest ladyseals80

yeah yeah... paiseh... have NOT lowered...

wow... we got another brabus bro liao

BLACK MAMBA PLS SHOW YOURSELF!!!! YOU MIA DAMN LONG LIAO HOR!

got color dun wan us liao you! :angry3:

Bro, thanks for the advice on other danger car park.

lidat confirm kenna bua jialat if go Queensway SC.

BRABUS klt installed minus the side skirt, waiting for arrival of the LED light. look weird without the side skirt..

Bugis Junction SC - going out from Hotel Intercon side...(very steep)...going in still ok....

Just park at Hotel Intercontinental instead. The turn into the entrence is just a little tight for long cars, but SLKs should have no problem. If you scrape the bumper while coming out, then you need to stiffen up your suspension. Usually scraping is caused by car pitching forward due to forward body roll under braking.

As for which car parks to avoid... Whenever I drive a car with low clearance, I'll only park in Taka if I'm in town or valet the car at any hotel. If you do park in Taka, make sure you go down the exit ramp at an extremely low speed because I used to scrape the front bumper at the bottom of the ramp due to body roll before.

Oddly enough, I find myself parking at alot of public car parks because they're all flat. You should try that instead. Plus it's cheaper :D

Hi storm@work,

how come no side skirt?

is yours a SLK350?

vroom vroom

cheers...................

side skirt not fix yet as they ran out of stock for the LED. heard from them that it arrive today. waiting for them to call me for installation...

mine only SLK200, cannot afford more than that... ;D

Hi storm@work,

no worries........

got some mod you might wanna consider after you are bored with the stock power (184hp and 250nm)

1) Kleemann Pulleykit

2) ECU re-flash

3) AMG quad Exhaust plus operate it

4) Volker spec II plugs

5) Sprint Booster (no hp gain) but it helps your throttle response

6) Kleemann Headers and down-pipe

vroom vroom

Cheers

Hi storm@work,

no worries........

got some mod you might wanna consider after you are bored with the stock power (184hp and 250nm)

1) Kleemann Pulleykit

2) ECU re-flash

3) AMG quad Exhaust plus operate it

4) Volker spec II plugs

5) Sprint Booster (no hp gain) but it helps your throttle response

6) Kleemann Headers and down-pipe

vroom vroom

Cheers

Hi Alvin,

Don't posion people unnecessarily....AMG quad exhos must come with AMG bodykit as well..if not it will look funny... :yumyum: :yumyum:

Ooops.....

forgot you are on Brabus kit....

Brabus also got exhaust...........(swee swee)

This poison are very potent when you are totally bored with your stock power..............

cheers

brabus kit include quad exhaust liao , also added in SS roadstar bar.

installed sprint booster also.. btw, yr name n mine same,same

cheers!

storm@work

(Alvin Lim)

Hi Alvin,

cool mod you have.......next up ECU tune man???

is good to mod.......(MTL)

cheers

Mr. Poisonous Alvin, you disappeared for very long leh :1mfinger:

where got disappeared......you mean you disappeared? you travel alot lately that's why never meet-up....

:rockon: