• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Damaged speakers on C180 coupe, where can i repair n change?

Guest oxycon

Hi All,

im currently driving C180 coupe abt 6 yrs old, the speakers i believe are damaged as when i listen to bass heavy songs, the sound wil crackle n pop literally. i have to turn down or even off the bass.

Anybody know where i can repair or change and what will the damage b like?

Cheers

Guest blackmercs

Hi All,

im currently driving C180 coupe abt 6 yrs old, the speakers i believe are damaged as when i listen to bass heavy songs, the sound wil crackle n pop literally. i have to turn down or even off the bass.

Anybody know where i can repair or change and what will the damage b like?

Cheers

Repair? Nah dont waste yr time, just get it changed. For a reasonable and budget speaker you might getting around $250 with tweeter model. If not go to www.sgsoundsystem.com for used one. Good luck.

Guest blackmercs

Thanks bro :)

bro by the way, sorry forgot to ask earlier, u know to go n chage, can recommend shop?

Any audio shop can do the job for you. I m the west side man, usually all my stuffs do it over here. U wanna come over to west side?

bro by the way, sorry forgot to ask earlier, u know to go n chage, can recommend shop?

Any audio shop can do the job for you. I m the west side man, usually all my stuffs do it over here. U wanna come over to west side?

I dun mind bro, i stay in east n work in jurong island. If the fix is fast i can take half a day n fix the speakers. :)

Thanks

Guest blackmercs

I dun mind bro, i stay in east n work in jurong island. If the fix is fast i can take half a day n fix the speakers. :)

Thanks

hahha jurong island staffs ah. Then shldnt have any problems for u, coz u knock off at 4.30 pm daily if u on day shift. Ok call them, compare prices and stock avaliability of your choice of speakers that u had in mind.

1) Darren - 67953636 Toh Guan 2) Nam Huat 65662080 - Jurong east area.

Thanks

hahha jurong island staffs ah. Then shldnt have any problems for u, coz u knock off at 4.30 pm daily if u on day shift. Ok call them, compare prices and stock avaliability of your choice of speakers that u had in mind.

Haha, ya Jurong Island but knock off at 530 :P

can la, i will cll n check thanks

Guest blackmercs

Thanks

is it? since when they change the timing?? strange leh. Anyway, if you going for afternoon half day, let me know ya. You can leave yr car there and we can meet for lunch. PM me!!!

Thanks

is it? since when they change the timing?? strange leh. Anyway, if you going for afternoon half day, let me know ya. You can leave yr car there and we can meet for lunch. PM me!!!

oK BRO!! u driving CLC sport coupe? looks nice