• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) 25th OCT SGMERC MONTHLY GTG

Guest 9339

Dear Member,

How time flies and it is another of our regular monthly meetup and TCSS session again.

This month GTG will be slightly different as we are doing a Wedding Convoy in the morning for our Founder,

Mr Kelvin Tan. (Keltanky)

Forumer who have interest in joining us for the convoy can register yourself here-

http://www.sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=4369.0

If not we will see you guys at our usual place .

Venus : Kallang Car Park 'F'

Time : 3.30pm - 6.30pm

1. 9339

• 2 weeks later...

me me :punk1:

My car can't qualify for your convoy thingy, but hopefully can come for GTG. :P

bro dun need a merc to join the convoy... we have an audi and a lexus amongst us also... (:

Quite a big turn up, even got lambo joining us. Free taxi ride and test drive too.

U mean at Kelvin's wedding convoy or at the afternoon meetup? Coz afternoon meet up can count the number of merc with my hands. LOL

Guest blackmercs

Quite a big turn up, even got lambo joining us. Free taxi ride and test drive too.

U mean at Kelvin's wedding convoy or at the afternoon meetup? Coz afternoon meet up can count the number of merc with my hands. LOL

No at the meetup, we test drive the white how lian lambo!!! U didnt notice coz u r taking pics of the new Zippo 4.

Actually it wasn't a big turn up if you look at the number of mercs there... :)

There were a lot of cars, but most of them were BMWs and some other "monsters" :P

By the time I left, this was the case; but I don't know what happened after that... ::)

Guest ladyseals80

No at the meetup, we test drive the white how lian lambo!!! U didnt notice coz u r taking pics of the new Zippo 4.

wah... bo jio leh... :angry3:

Guest blackmercs

Aiyo u and kleo so engross with Zippo 4 leh. Next time, i check with the how lian lambo owner see can go for a spin or not. U drive ok?

I wasn't taking photo of the z4...i was taking photo of rims of other bmw... shopping for rims now mah...

Anyway, who will missed that white lambo.... like F1 competition like that lor... so u were the one who is test driving it??

Actually it wasn't a big turn up if you look at the number of mercs there... :)

There were a lot of cars, but most of them were BMWs and some other "monsters" :P

By the time I left, this was the case; but I don't know what happened after that... ::)

Yup yup.. still like this till 6 plus...

Aiyo u and kleo so engross with Zippo 4 leh. Next time, i check with the how lian lambo owner see can go for a spin or not. U drive ok?

Rose accompany me one la.. coz i shy...lol ;p

Guest blackmercs

Rose accompany me one la.. coz i shy...lol ;p

I also shy shy type lor. When i saw u coming my face already red!!! NewC180 say one. Bmw accessories alot more than mercs in sillypore. Enjoy yr new ride, if possible sticker or blacken yr side indicator!!!

Guest NewC180

blackmercs ]

Rose accompany me one la.. coz i shy...lol wrote:

I also shy shy type lor. When i saw u coming my face already red!!! NewC180 say one. Bmw accessories alot more than mercs in sillypore. Enjoy yr new ride, if possible sticker or blacken yr side indicator!!!

You shy?!?!?!? First time hear!

Z4 so swee no need much mod lio, lup 20" + coilovers + exhaust swee swee bo beh chao lio! Breyton GTS is damn nice, but like a lot of Z4 also have this rim so will look common lor...

Guest yasanaki

NewC180 ]

Rose accompany me one la.. coz i shy...lol wrote:

You shy?!?!?!? First time hear!

Z4 so swee no need much mod lio, lup 20" + coilovers + exhaust swee swee bo beh chao lio! Breyton GTS is damn nice, but like a lot of Z4 also have this rim so will look common lor...

Put 19" DPE rims can liao. Sure swee!