• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

hi,need some advice from experts.

Guest joli86

Guest joli86

Hi, recently have been experiencing lights problem on my car. will see an orange light shown up on the dashboard. I know is light problem.. Sometimes, my hind right light will not flash, so i tot was bulb blown and got to change. But after parking my car for a while and driving away, the hind light blulb is shown flashing again... Just wanna know anyone had this funny experience... is not the bulb issue, so higher chance is wiring... just wanna know is wiring soooo prone to spoil?? I dun think so ba... thanks in advance

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it could be some wiring problem.

Or it could also be the bulbs connector.

get the mech to check it would be a better advise.....

Faulty wiring might set your car on fire.......

" The Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on FIRE, we dont need no .............."

got my problem checked, is the bulb connector problem.. i am not 100% convince by their reply, saying that SLK model are prone to this problem... =( anyway, i saw some nasty scene when picking up my car... someone is making a fuss there... loud man~ =X

Anyway just curious to find out, send to MBM to fix a particular part that is faulty.. but faulty again after a few days or week... so are cars SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO prone to spoil????