• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W221 2010 New Facelift coming to singapore?

Guest yoshikix

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ivanchan

hi there,

actuali u will be able to see at least 1 car on the road liao, "FL" W221....hah. its a light blue S300L. I m nt sure when C&C or PIs bring in the FL W221 bt tis car I m tokin abt was actuali an 06 ride facelifted. total cost abt 17K, includ installation. This is a full FL, includ new grills, front n bac bumpers, bi-xenons wif DRLs, LED fogs, boxed exhaust n new wing mirrors.

Cheers

Ivan

Guest yoshikix

hi there,

actuali u will be able to see at least 1 car on the road liao, "FL" W221....hah. its a light blue S300L. I m nt sure when C&C or PIs bring in the FL W221 bt tis car I m tokin abt was actuali an 06 ride facelifted. total cost abt 17K, includ installation. This is a full FL, includ new grills, front n bac bumpers, bi-xenons wif DRLs, LED fogs, boxed exhaust n new wing mirrors.

Cheers

Ivan

I always look out for the Side Mirror , most I see is round one , haven't see any square one yet..

Guest ivanchan

I am sure the FL W221 wil b all over Spore in no time dude, .....give it 3 mths. afterall, tis is the old school towkay car....hah. To me, the FL looks good....I juz dont like the boxed exhaust. stil tink the quads look better.

Cheers

Ivan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ivanchan

rkrskr wrote:

Was at C&C today for servicing. Saw some lucky dude collecting his FL W221. Number is SJT something. Colour is Dolomit brown I think. Those LED taillights were damn beautiful.

Agree bro.....those LEDs are so veri swee. also those DRL....machiam Audi liao. tis round veri smart of Merc to FL the ride wif so little effort, yet givin the S class a much needed "modern" look.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ivanchan

yoshikix wrote:

Today going out to work , saw one new FL W221 , really swee sia ! saw it near Jackson Kopitiam

Hi hi, yes I would it too....esp the DRL.....n the LEDs.....reali cool. My ride is fully FL 221 too! hah. its a black S350L fyi n I tink it looks best on a black ride...hah.

Cheers

Guest yoshikix

ivanchan wrote:

Hi hi, yes I would it too....esp the DRL.....n the LEDs.....reali cool. My ride is fully FL 221 too! hah. its a black S350L fyi n I tink it looks best on a black ride...hah.

Cheers

Nice nice the LED swee swee , btw do you know does the S300L comes with the split screen? I think my dad gonna change car soon.

Guest ivanchan

yoshikix wrote:

Nice nice the LED swee swee , btw do you know does the S300L comes with the split screen? I think my dad gonna change car soon.

No, S300L does not come wif the split screen I think. Only the S350L onwards. bt I guess most Sporeans will stil go for the S300L.....makes some sense as pricing wil b a lot more competitive n looks r the same...

Cheers

Guest yoshikix

ivanchan wrote:

No, S300L does not come wif the split screen I think. Only the S350L onwards. bt I guess most Sporeans will stil go for the S300L.....makes some sense as pricing wil b a lot more competitive n looks r the same...

Cheers

By the way , what do you think about splitview , got picture also good :) , wanna see how it looks like ..

Cheers!