• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

what petrol for your w211

Guest tomasulu

Guest tomasulu

i am a shell guy and with the vpower at 98 price promo, i've been doing vpower since i got my w211. for my previous car, spc is the suck... the engine feels very sluggish and rough when i did spc. not sure if things have changed but spc is nearer and more convenient for me now.

for those who have tried different brands/grades, which one is the best (performance and fc) for w211?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kepiting1sg

i am a shell guy and with the vpower at 98 price promo, i've been doing vpower since i got my w211. for my previous car, spc is the suck... the engine feels very sluggish and rough when i did spc. not sure if things have changed but spc is nearer and more convenient for me now.

for those who have tried different brands/grades, which one is the best (performance and fc) for w211?

Dunno physchological or not I always alternate with 2 tanks of 95 than follow by 1 tank of V-Power for my FL W211.

This advice, I took from Bro Jenvid and I found it good!

Guest kepiting1sg

one thing i liked about my W211 and miss it most is the 95 grade petrol it can used and no issues ....

Broi Raskie,

Gonna missed my W211 - handed it over today....felt a little sad too...... :'(

.....dunnow whether made the right decision or not.....well all under the bridge now....:'(

Maybe if when there's a W213......ummm.....a change usually takes 9 years....also dunno can live that long or not.... :yawn:

maybe cum later back when there's a FL W212.....muahahaha!....temp. seek refuge in the dark side......hehehe!..gonna missed U guys!!

Unker, unker, unker .... you will miss it le :banghead: i still do ...

Enjoy your stay in the dark side ... we are all waiting for your return :clap: hehehe, think you'll do much earlier than 9 years la !!!!

me too . waiting for 212 to make its appearance on the resale mkt ... :yumyum:

stay here on this forum too la ... forum rule say you now getting 'tanned' cannot stay here meh ? kekekek ....

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker, unker, unker .... you will miss it le :banghead: i still do ...

Enjoy your stay in the dark side ... we are all waiting for your return :clap: hehehe, think you'll do much earlier than 9 years la !!!!

me too . waiting for 212 to make its appearance on the resale mkt ... :yumyum:

stay here on this forum too la ... forum rule say you now getting 'tanned' cannot stay here meh ? kekekek ....

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: