• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS-Immaculate 1991 W201 190E

Guest Ronkovic

Guest Ronkovic

Hi All,

Up for sale here's a very immaculate Merc W201 190E that has been lovingly restored and maintained. I dare say its one of few190Es in such great condition left in Singapore. COE runs till end March 2011.

Here's some details of the car:

Mechanicals- All major wear and tear parts replaced over last 2 years (e.g. fuel pump, alternator, air-con compressor. The fan belt, belt damper and tensioner was just replaced last week)

- Gearbox overhauled a year ago.

- Engine rebuilt a year ago and runs pretty well (Will share more details during viewing).

- Regular Servicing and Oil Change (Most recently 25 June 2007)

- Upgraded front brakes to W124 brakes.

- K&N Air Filter used (Stock will also be provided as spare during cleaning).

- ATF Cooler fitted.

- Oil Catch Tank fitted.

- Additional Electric 2nd Cooling Fan installed (Very important to alleviate overheating and operate at optimum temperature).

Interior/Aesthetics

- MBTEX leather seats (not fabric).

- Special front dashboard console in Zebrano wood (Rarely found in 190Es as most come with a half console).

- Rare 17" original Carlsson RS Rims with 3 month old Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. (This can be optional, if you purchase with the Carlsson rims, I'll also pass a set of stock 15" rims with ContiPremiumContact 2 tyres purchased in Feb and used only till May)

- Walnut steering, AMG walnut gearknob.

- Voltmeter installed.

- Reverse sensors fitted (non-visible type).

- Alpine MP3 HU and ICE comprising of 12 disc CD Changer, capacitor, 2 X amps, 2 X Subs, PPI pre-amp and front components, tweeters included.

- Embossed Euro plates (SBQ Plate car).

Sale is urgent as I've bought another new ride. If you're keen or know anyone who may be keen, do drop me a PM, or SMS or call at 98776621 for a viewing and make me an offer. Viewing location will be in Bishan or central SG depending on timing.

Just to give an indication, the asking price for a basic, no-options and not-exactly-well-maintained similar 190E ranges from $15,800 to $16,800.

Appreciate no low-balling and reasonable offers please.

Thanks!

Pictures as attached

13890d1189219093t-sale-immaculate-1991-mercedes-190e-w201-1a.jpg

13891d1189219093t-sale-immaculate-1991-mercedes-190e-w201-4a.jpg

13892d1189219093t-sale-immaculate-1991-mercedes-190e-w201-3a.jpg

13893d1189219093t-sale-immaculate-1991-mercedes-190e-w201-6a.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey bro .Linc here. im new to this forum! was just wondering since youre selling youre 190E i assume youre pretty au-fait with the car. im curious. wad would be a few guidelines if i wanna mod my 190E. in terms of performance. you can email me or add me on msn at [email protected] thnx and i look forward to your reply!