• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(POSTPONED) Oct/Nov Cameron Highlands (3D2N)

Guest angela

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

~Lao Tzu

Hi all, guess its nearing the year end, and with X'mas just around the bend, stress may start building up with all the holidays, bonuses, and presents to give away, we all may need a break just before year end.

Some members and i would like to take a malaysia trip, and wondering if any of u would have any interest in going to cameron highlands and its surrounding areas.

cameron-highlands-hotels.jpgcameron-highlands.jpg

Date: Mid-October to Early-November (TBC)

Duration: 3 days 2 nights, incl of 2 weekend days. (ie. fri-sun or sat-mon) (we will be starting late night to catch morning sunrise)

points to note

- this trip will be mostly driving (b-roads), makan (picnics) and sightseeing (incl stopping for photographs and to admire the scenery).

- participant limit will be capped to 6 (cars) for easy management as organisers are inexperienced.

who should join us

- fun loving individuals/couples who are game for everything and anything

- someone who needs a short break from the city life

- love to drive? love to take nice pictures? love to enjoy some nature with peace and quiet?

for those who are interested to come, please

- don't be shy, speak up, suggest!

- your opinions are welcomed, we're new to this sort of thing! so we need your help and input to make it work! (:

1) Willy

2) Domenech

3)

4)

5)

6)

seems like nobody is keen?

30 views and no one has yet to express their interest...

will leave it open until this weekend before deciding if we should continue.

to all who are even remotely interested, please dun feel hesitant to put ur name down. this is an interest check, not a deposit cheque for a condo. :)

support support!

Guest domenech

seems like nobody is keen?

30 views and no one has yet to express their interest...

will leave it open until this weekend before deciding if we should continue.

to all who are even remotely interested, please dun feel hesitant to put ur name down. this is an interest check, not a deposit cheque for a condo. :)

support support!

haaa. all we need is two more cars plus sharman to cfm. :pray:

haaa. all we need is two more cars plus sharman to cfm. :pray:

dun need to fill up all 6. this event is a confirmed go-ahead one.

its open to all forum members as a curtesy because long time there hasnt been much events, so since we are going, lets see who else is game for it.

the more the merrier but u know that when 4 of us are tgt there will be no end of fun and laughter.

long live the road trip!

090804_road_trip.jpgroad-trip1.jpg

Guest domenech

oh yea the trio is in town :3some: let's kill some ground. :devil2: WILD WILD west trip :whip2: com'on people whose down for it?

****Highly recommended hesitate no more, As this might be one of the most fun trips this year here in sgmerc, pace, insainty, no link jokes!?! (ops) food and more food TCSS and etc.

so pls make sometime for insainty. heheh >:D:devil: :devil2:

waa that place so beautiful ar? too bad i 'O' level...cannot go anywhere... :censored:

: ) camerons is a nice place to go at least once in ya life. i had a couple of family trips there when i was a little boy, i only vaguely remember it, smokey hills cottage (dunno where i pulled out that name from, isit even accurate?) was where we were supposed to stay, but i think over crowded den we went to the heritage..

o level liao join us bah. good luck for ur exams!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna go! willy can "tong pang"? shall we go after the 2nd week of nov after my exams? pretty please?

all co-drivers are welcomed to join and assist me... BUTTTT.... i happen to know a certain number of people who FALL ASLEEP while performing their duties... :D

hahaha. dun worry we'll plan a route that u confirm wont fall asleep wan. else i'll spin the car and u re-live ur "roller-coaster" ride like in aussie.

picasa+upload+%28262%29.JPG

Updated.

1) Poll added - please choose a date and we'll confirm asap.

2) Suggestions received - perhaps this trip will be a short trip soon, followed up by longer one during late nov - dec period (again, based on interest and participant rate)

3) Alternative location or destination to be added in iternery - fraiser's hill.

thanks for all the interests. hope this trip will finally get its go ahead soon.

as long as it's after OCT i can go anydate.

you guys pick the date that suits you guys best. :police:

i was wondering... WTF is OCT... what operation... or what course... or what training... NBz, its actually october... put in small letter la... :1mfinger:

• 4 weeks later...