• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Cost to re paint w124

Guest mr w124

Guest mr w124

Hi guys. need your help again. some guy just scrapped quite a bit of paint off my bumper. came out of the shopping centre n found the car's driver side front bumper scratched. thinking of respraying just the whole bumper since there are other scratches on it. any idea how much it would cost?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest four_eggs

hi pal, bumper should be less than S$150 (oven baked 2K paint). i have been using one shop at Ang Mo Kio auto point 03-17. very reliable as they have our paint code. hv been using them for all my merz add-on parts. sms me if u want the tel. regards, allen 96678989 (four_eggs)

Hi guys. need your help again. some guy just scrapped quite a bit of paint off my bumper. came out of the shopping centre n found the car's driver side front bumper scratched. thinking of respraying just the whole bumper since there are other scratches on it. any idea how much it would cost?

• 2 months later...

just curious, for W124, what's the price of a new or used entire front bumper ?

If cracked, can the fibreglass be "patched" (cheaper solution) ?

happy sunday :)

you can get from Propel, used front bumpers from $200 onwards. but mostly are taxi type(so white color, so must spent a bit more to re spray)

if lucky can get a brand new bumper (original, unpaint) around $400!!

by the way, if i'm right, original bumpers are not Fibreglass..

and yup there are place where they can touch up those cracks.. its much cheaper if its a small crack.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ody_2004

wow... that's expensive... don't want to spend so much for old car....

any cheap & good lobang?? maybe just the exterior...

Just the exterior abt $1200 for a decent job. I won't suggest you go for $800 job as you will cry to see the result!