• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HELP NEEDED!!!!

Guest snowbull

Guest snowbull

Hi all,

my W211 was badly damaged by a drink and drunk driver 2 weeks ago in a carpark. Vehicle was stationary and parked in the lot. About 3 cars got damage. The drunk driver damaged our cars but run away from the scene. Got star assist to help us. Kudos to then for their effiecient and good service even in the wee morning. Car sent to Pandan Loop.

Damage very bad!!! about $32k repair work!!! Heartache. Lucky insurance cover. Anyway got a call from them tthis morning to collect car before 4pm. Rush there and see the car. Tech Advisor by the name of CL CHEONG wanted me to sign off discharge form without going through vehicle with me. My company executive secretary was with me and inspected the car on our own. Was also told to test drive the car myself!!!! ok did the drive found response lagging and drive not the same. Went back feedback to the advisor.

(1st response) : Told me that I did not drive for 10 days that is why different. lost the feeling of the car. huh?

Was driving replacement car also mah same model leh so why make such comments?

(2nd response) : Then he tell me that year of manufactured different 2007 model(own) and 2008(rented) different driving feeling? Step accelerator that is why not the same

Both car advangarde leh how come different?

(3rd response) : Then he goes on to tell us that the tire different size!!!!

wah so much different in responsiveness meh?

refuse to even step out of his cosy showroom desk to check my car.

anyway rechecked found both cars tires the same.Tires both the same of two cars Michellin Premacy HP245/45/17 leh. saw the same on both cars but advisor sitting on his desk shaking legs talking on phone!!!!!

so what should i do? has anyone got such :asshole:treatment attitude here before when they collect their ride after accident repair? does CNC does want to hurry the job and do not care about our feedback? what should i do? what the tech advisor said is it true? I mean my car is nov 2007 and the rented 2008 (month???) will such difference in manufacturing dates affect the responsiveness of the engine? Also advisor did said that accident did not affect or damage the engine only the front driver door and fender. so why the mention of different year of manufacture and also tire size?

why will such a senior advisor from such a reputable company gives such idiotic answers to us? i feel like a 3 year old being "smoked" by him. juz want me o sign and get the f :censored:k out the office and take my car.

Any advise will be great. thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

sorry to hear about ur misfortune bro.

would advise u to write to daimler chrysler directly.. i find that SA is really giving unprofessional and rubbish service. even if i drove a cherry qq i would expect more professional service from an empolyee of an AD.

did u manage to get the details of the drink driver down? or was it ur own insurance coy that had to pay?

Guest snowbull

hi bro thks for your reply. i was told that the police got hold of the van driver. however the owners of the company reported that van was stolen!!!!!

now IO in bedok branch and TP handling. :banghead:

best of all why will a thief steal a van and not my merc. stole the car and bang 3 others ???

then lock the car and ran away on foot????

the van owners said car was stolen and only realize in the very next morning!!!

haha what a stupid liar. forgot nowadays got finger print imaging from the steering wheel.

must be super drunk man!!! but still can lock the van and run away.

really got brains in the :asshole:

not sure but i thought if kena drink and drive, not claimable under insurance, I mean, the other party ? TP will advise you to take him to court to seek damages.

for the repair, is there a 6mths warranty for all jobs done by C&C ? If yes, then you can always go back and get it sorted out right ? I will still seek to speak to higher mgmt to address my concern and at least get this attention onthis matter.