• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

hubcaps for w124

Guest mr w124

Guest mr w124

hi guys. been looking for these hubcaps for my 124. fwc57003u.jpg

yes, i am still running on 15inch steel rims. the current hubcaps on my wheels not so nice. have tried propel n this place at defu lane rd 1. any other places u guys know of that would have these?

Guest kepiting1sg

Original from MB & probably will fit your W124 from ebay

++!B0LSwBWk~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBKgyjIDpR!~~_1.JPG!BYTYL2wBGk~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLmZICkBKgyjVG7Qg~~_1.JPG

New - going @ GBP 23.99 + GBP 17.00 for shipping = GBP 40.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/MERCEDES-BENZ-S-CLASS-E-CLASS-HUB-CAP-NEW-A1244001225_W0QQitemZ230366849263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a2ef28ef&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Hope this helps!

hi guys. been looking for these hubcaps for my 124. fwc57003u.jpg

yes, i am still running on 15inch steel rims. the current hubcaps on my wheels not so nice. have tried propel n this place at defu lane rd 1. any other places u guys know of that would have these?

mr w124, after you've gotten the new hubcaps can I "choop" your current ones if it fits. Mine is broken, I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it here so as to see if it's the same as your current ones. Thanks.

Guest mr w124

Bro eokh

Have thought of running just on the steel rims. but the rest of the car looks quite nice. i love the industrial look as you say it. If this was my old 124, i would have done it cos that car exterior pretty banged up. white car on black steel rims would be great man. hmmm, maybe i'll remaove n see how it looks.

Bro RTCS,

Yes hope that i get my hubs. Thanks. ebay too ex la. per rim gbp 17. 4 caps is gbp66. include shiopping is GBP83=S$196

Bro eokh

Have thought of running just on the steel rims. but the rest of the car looks quite nice. i love the industrial look as you say it. If this was my old 124, i would have done it cos that car exterior pretty banged up. white car on black steel rims would be great man. hmmm, maybe i'll remaove n see how it looks.

Bro RTCS,

Yes hope that i get my hubs. Thanks. ebay too ex la. per rim gbp 17. 4 caps is gbp66. include shiopping is GBP83=S$196

Yeah almost $200 might as well go for sports rim :) I'd asked around brand new wheelhub is quite ex, even the dealers advised me against it.

It happened many years ago when they were at Short Street. Quoted me a certain price on the phone for installing remote alarm for my 1 week old sparkling w124.

After installation insisted to charge me $180 more as they claimed that they needed additional device to accomodate mercedes due to pump system. I was like didn't I told you repeatedly it was for mercedes w124 before you quote me the price? To make matter worse they left a vertical scratch of about a feet long at the rear passenger door. The culprit turned aggressive after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...