• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Here....Am Considering Joining as Site sponsor

Guest bimshop

Guest bimshop

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

Am actually one of the site sponsors for the BM forum and i currently considering bringing in merc mods and joining SGMERC as site sponsor since i am already bringing in mods for euro makes.

JUst checking out how's the response from u guys cos i am new to your SGmerc forum which one of your merc bros has been encouraging me to do.

see u guys around

Steven

Guest ehwwong

hi steven,

welcome!

If you have good stuffs to offer, i am sure the brothers here will support.

Do drop by our monthly GTG today to say Hi and probably can intro a little of what you sell?

Cheers!

Guest bimshop

thanks wong, so far i guess its the usual, add-ons such as lips, spoilers, diffusers, grilles, little lights.

haven't really started much on merc but i'm doing my homework on whats available.

in fact, i am bringing in led licence plate lights for some of my CLS customers, its suitable for W211 & W219.

just updated my site to a ecommerce one recently, am still in the midst of inputing content and negotiating with new suppliers.

gotta thank one of my bmwsg bro, Peter, who is driving a c180 or c200, cos he's been egging me to come to your forum and spread more mod virus....haha

Am considering the response and demand before deciding on what site sponsor package to take up.

Guest bimshop

thanks for the support. i just got back from my company warehouse and back into office.

been doing stocktake over the weekend. so have to give today's meetup a miss i guess.

in case u guys might get mistaken, i have a day job cos Bimshop aint exactly that big yet...haha.

Bimshop is more like a hobby that i love doing.

No physical shop, just an online biz.

Would love to have a shop but not at the expense of adding on to costs which in turn would result in higher prices.

The BM bros know the way i work, product prices are as low as i can price it (which is still much lower than the workshops) and if the mod is not technically too difficult, i would usually install foc for u guys.

Been doing it since early 2008 till now...so far so good

anyway, should be confirming the site sponsorship thingy this coming week once i firm up on the mods sourcing for merc

Guest NewC180

Welcome in Steven!!! Huat ah!

I'll have to give a big thumbs up to SSZONE for his great services and prices too! Bought many bmw stuffs from him before, and service level is top notch! Steven's motto is "no good don't pay money!"

Quick come in and poison all of us!!!

Hope you'll be able to work out things with the moderators soon!

Oh, btw, I'm just driving a humble C180, hehe...

Guest bimshop

is that you Peter? haha....thanks for your support!!

anyway, will be bringing in lights for W204 either this coming week or the next....dun say i never jio u ah.

but for this forum, i will refrain from any threads or ads until i settle on the site sponsor thingy with the admin.

u can go to my site for the pics bro...see ya

Guest NewC180

is that you Peter? haha....thanks for your support!!

anyway, will be bringing in lights for W204 either this coming week or the next....dun say i never jio u ah.

but for this forum, i will refrain from any threads or ads until i settle on the site sponsor thingy with the admin.

u can go to my site for the pics bro...see ya

OK sure! I'll be your first customer here! Ring me when the lights are in!

Guest bimshop

Hi guys,

Thanks for your support.

Will work on your enquiries and orders after i commit to the site sponsorship.

Gotta respect the forum and admins and do my part to keep the forum going if i were to come in and sell on commercial basis.

I aint those irritating ninja sellers i always see on the bm forum who wants to make a fast buck without giving any dues back to the forum.

So i will have refrain from any sales until the site sponsorship thingy is concluded.

hope u guys understand :punk1:

Guest bimshop

thanks for the PM, actually i already got the rates. just deciding on how is the traffic here and what plan to take.

will need to consult you on the payment part. thanks!!!

Guest daywalker

Sorry Steven, did not realize that you are considering becoming a sponsor here as well :-[

Anyway, good luck and hope to see you bring in more poison here for all forum brudders...HUAT AH!!

+1 Highly Recommended Seller :punk1:

Guest bimshop

no prob bro, was getting bored with doing just bmws...since most of my suppliers are doing other marques, might as well do some exploring and learning myself...keke....i'm exploring other makes such as audi, vw etc....need to broaden my horizon but core biz is still bmw mods for now.

now learning the various merc models like the e92, e60 models for bmws....have to think W something.....haha

Guest bimshop

Hi guys, just changed my nick to Bimshop so that it will be less confusing when i take on the site sponsorship.

many thanks to Bro sy69u for his prompt reply and super-fast adjustment for my nick change. :rockon:

Guest blackmercs

Hi guys, just changed my nick to Bimshop so that it will be less confusing when i take on the site sponsorship.

many thanks to Bro sy69u for his prompt reply and super-fast adjustment for my nick change. :rockon:

Yo Steven, any good stuffs for CLC coupe?

not yet, still sourcing around.

seems like not much modders around here leh or all quiet quiet mod type....hehe

Give some idea what will you be bringing.....

Best can have photo cos bro here only will be poison after seeing the photo.

Btw, not much 'thing' you have for E63 in your website. Will you be bringing ?

Cheers

Guest NewC180

Steve, you ever go fishing before?

First, you need to BUY a fishing rod, and get some BAITS, and make sure they are GOOD BAITS. Next, you have to make an effort to make your way to the fishing pond. Then you will have to cast your line and start fishing. Not fair to say that "XXX" pond got no fish when you are still sitting at home!!!

Start fishing bro!!! The fishes are waiting for your baits!!!

Guest bimshop

E63 mods are not common.

most suppliers dun even produce it cos the qty aint there.

in addition, if there's any, it will be mucher higher than most mainstream models.'

eg. the E63 grille is like 1.5 to 2 times the price of a E90 or E60.

plus there is MOQ for all my purchases from em....dun make sense to buy in alot to sell just a few.

thats why i am doing more of the mainstream models

not yet, still sourcing around.

seems like not much modders around here leh or all quiet quiet mod type....hehe

Give some idea what will you be bringing.....

Best can have photo cos bro here only will be poison after seeing the photo.

Btw, not much 'thing' you have for E63 in your website. Will you be bringing ?

Cheers

Guest bimshop

maybe i too used to the bmwsg with more tcss....haha

merc forum kinda like my lexus forum...rather quiet...all low profile...with the exception of u Peter.

quiet quiet in bmw forum then so active here in merc forum...hehe

neber jio me go lim kopi :yawn:

now looking around for new mods lo....need to study merc 1st before i go further into it, especially for the body add ons.

anyway, no worries....will be dropping a cheque for the site sponsorship soon once i find myself an arsenal of merc mods, plus the time to do my Bimshop....very tired leh juggling day job with this hobby biz thingy...haha....somemore now must go find more merc poison but hell, its real fun!! hehe

First, you need to BUY a fishing rod, and get some BAITS, and make sure they are GOOD BAITS. Next, you have to make an effort to make your way to the fishing pond. Then you will have to cast your line and start fishing. Not fair to say that "XXX" pond got no fish when you are still sitting at home!!!

Guest NewC180

Haha! Found a few kakis here that clique well that's why lim-ing more kopi than usual!

Lesser posts here, but also means less bird talk and OTs. Merc ppl here talk real biz! No time wasters! There are quite a few big time modders here FYI (not me of course!)

Posted in the bmw thread to confirm my w204 number plate lights and e60 angel eyes lio. So when the stock will be in? This old fish getting impatient lio...

See here so good, haven't start sponsor already got biz lio! The mods have been very kind to you!

MTL!!!

maybe i too used to the bmwsg with more tcss....haha

merc forum kinda like my lexus forum...rather quiet...all low profile...with the exception of u Peter.

quiet quiet in bmw forum then so active here in merc forum...hehe

neber jio me go lim kopi :yawn:

now looking around for new mods lo....need to study merc 1st before i go further into it, especially for the body add ons.

anyway, no worries....will be dropping a cheque for the site sponsorship soon once i find myself an arsenal of merc mods, plus the time to do my Bimshop....very tired leh juggling day job with this hobby biz thingy...haha....somemore now must go find more merc poison but hell, its real fun!! hehe

:thumbsup: :iconsalut: