• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My new mod

Guest Andlee

Guest ehwwong

swee swee lah... :clap: :clap: :clap:

feels good too. :)

Yo Eric,

MTL...haha...go ahead and do it man...makes u feel good everytime u drive the car...

i cannot live without a car for 10 days leh... si buay long time

Guest SgLaKsa

Andrew - It looks very fierce man, like your 280 is able to fly like a rocket now =D WooooHoooooo

Alvin - You haven't change your nick from ACSLK to ACZ4 ah??? =D Ahahah...

Hi Xtrader,

leave the car for 10 days unless you can find a spare steering wheel.................

the pricing i shall leave to Andrew to inform you....

cheers (MTL)

Yup, or u can ask them to go ur place to dismantle the steering wheel, with extra cost of course...Robson price is $780 with Alcantra or carbob fiber inserts, or $580 without the inserts. Mine come with inserts. Additional $100 if u get them to go ur place to dismantle and assemble back.

Yup, or u can ask them to go ur place to dismantle the steering wheel, with extra cost of course...Robson price is $780 with Alcantra or carbob fiber inserts, or $580 without the inserts. Mine come with inserts. Additional $100 if u get them to go ur place to dismantle and assemble back.

did urs come with the paddle shifts or did they install it for u as part of the package?

do u mean to tell me tat they mod your original steering? & came out looking like tat?

Hi Xtrader,

leave the car for 10 days unless you can find a spare steering wheel.................

cheers (MTL)

Where are the carbon fibre inserts in the picture? I can't really tell which is what.

did urs come with the paddle shifts or did they install it for u as part of the package?

Mine comes with paddleshifts.

do u mean to tell me tat they mod your original steering? & came out looking like tat?

Yes, they mod my original steering, and the picture u see is the end results. They can customise to watever design you want from your original.

Hi Xtrader,

cheers (MTL)

Where are the carbon fibre inserts in the picture? I can't really tell which is what.

I opted for Alcantra inserts. I did not want CF because this will mean i need to CF the rest of my interior.

You can see the top of the wheel and the below 2 lower portion with Alcantra material.

Yes, they mod my original steering, and the picture u see is the end results. They can customise to watever design you want from your original.

sorry for being so troublesome but do u hav a picture of your steering before the mod? it will be nice to compare.... thanks in advance bro....

Mine comes with paddleshifts.

thanks bro. karma you for a nice mod posion.