• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I need a rear bumper (original) -- Any good leads?

Guest JiaJia

Guest JiaJia

Hello everyone!

I need to change my W124's (before face-lift) rear bumper. Sigh! reverse into this 'electrical thingy' -- built so near to the curb of the parking lot!!!!! >:(

Really did not see it as it was raining. Ermmm... dont ask me if my reverse sensor working or not -- I think it was. :banghead: Well, thankfully the bumper did not fall off (W124 really SOLID!) and the rubber part of the bumper did not show any sign of damage at all but the 'plastic' part above it cracked at two places.

Actually the bumper still solidly in place but just cannot bear to see the 2 lines of cracks on the bumper. Any bros and sis here have had good contacts/experience to share?

Thanks in advance.

jiajia

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JiaJia

Thanks for the concern and inputs.

Will check out Propel, but any idea what is the likely price range? What to know what is the likely damage to my purse :'( Also as Propel only supplies the parts where would be a good place to dismantle the old one and to install the 'new' rear bumper? EOKH -- have you tried the new mechanic or are you using the old one on the 2nd flr of a certain building?

Have a good weekend all of u!

jiajia

Guest kepiting1sg

Will check out Propel, but any idea what is the likely price range? What to know what is the likely damage to my purse :'( Also as Propel only supplies the parts where would be a good place to dismantle the old one and to install the 'new' rear bumper? EOKH -- have you tried the new mechanic or are you using the old one on the 2nd flr of a certain building?

jiajia

At Propel look for Steven Goi!

Tell him the dirty Unker Seah from Batam Island previously with the Black W124 loaded up with crazy ICE sent U.

My estimate will be around $200.

jiajia

sistah

you got PM