• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

(OLD) Late Night La Kopi Session 28th Aug (REPOST)

Guest turismo

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro,

i didn't mean to fly aeroplane as i was hold up by a customer till around 9 and i was dead tired.

Next round coffee on me.

Thanks

Unker was actually lookin fwd to see U!

Customer more important but health also important too hor!

There will always another chance. :coolpic: :thumbsup:

Guest angela

Bro,

i didn't mean to fly aeroplane as i was hold up by a customer till around 9 and i was dead tired.

Next round coffee on me.

Thanks

bro we split between coffee and cake for them...

Guest projectsg

Hi,

Thanks for the brothers who turned up last night and for those, who didn't make it with us, Its ok. There is always next time! Or this Sunday! I had a good meetup last night with the guys.

I would like to give thanks and compliment as below;

Thanks to our Light & Maps King/Guru, Unker Batam, for his advice on GPS and his past experiences with many different cars.

Thanks to our Prince Of Toh Guan, Uncle Heng for the "coffee" and his presence did turn up the atmosphere, very humorous guy indeed.

Thanks to our Whitish White man, Jackson for organising the meetup and guiding me there to the meetup venue, as I live in the west and don't have a GPS(Time to get one soon hor, Unker Batam).

Thanks to James and East for turning up and sharing with us their life experiences.

Hope that we can have more of such meetups and more road trips!

Regards,

Roy

Guest east539

yeah, i enjoyed the meet up last night too. Thanks to all those who turned up & those who didn't, is ok lah. next time we can arrange again one.

for me i always try my best to turn up for mini GTG like this, due to the fact there are 99% chances that i can't turn up for the monthly GTG due to work.

hope we can have more of those late night mini GTG again.... :punk1:

Guest turismo

Nice Meetup. Have a good chat with Uncle, Jame, Roy and East. Not forgeting Peter, your 523 very chio leh.......

As Jame and East suggested last night, we should organise another to catch EPL matches together. Maybe when Liverpool meets the Red devil..... :punk1:

Guest NewC180

Nice Meetup. Have a good chat with Uncle, Jame, Roy and East. Not forgeting Peter, your 523 very chio leh.......

As Jame and East suggested last night, we should organise another to catch EPL matches together. Maybe when Liverpool meets the Red devil..... :punk1:

Haha, glad to meet you guys too. Am surprised that the fly aeroplane rate was quite low, taking into account of the time of the meetup!

Many thanks to Unker for his valuable info on maps and lights, but no 6 hour man story this time!

Great fun we had, let's do it again!

Guest NewC180

Great guys! Good company! Nice mini GTG! Will lup to attend again!

Bro Heng! No RA stolies for below 21 hor!.....muhaha! :censored:

Alamak, like that next time wanna hear your stories cannot call our young young bro lio! Never mind, our young bro gonna turn 21 soon!!!

Guest ehwwong

Great guys! Good company! Nice mini GTG! Will lup to attend again!

Bro Heng! No RA stolies for below 21 hor!.....muhaha! :censored:

Alamak, like that next time wanna hear your stories cannot call our young young bro lio! Never mind, our young bro gonna turn 21 soon!!!

i will go next time, very gian to hear all the stories!!

Guest jameslhm

cannot la pool fans alot here lei lol