• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HELP!!!! Pop Pop sound coming from speaker

Guest funnypanda

Guest funnypanda

after installing Amp at autobacs, i tend to have Poping sound everytime i use my walkie talkie, and only from the rear passenger side.. any1 ever experience this and how to solve?

The people at autobacs cannot solve it.

Guest angela

i think need to insultate the wires... you are not alone... the sgmerc wt we're using interferes with my idrive and keeps changing the display and radio channel each time i broadcast... so no choice i have to leave it at the door area...

Guest angela

so it is a merc issue and not the amp issue, anyway to minimise this?

hey nono bro, idrive on my bmw. it causes interference with the unit.

on my merc c class it works fine without a hitch. but beware if u have a sprint booster. C350 and C180 tired before, put the WT near the front bass speaker and press the button, the SB will die and u will not be able to accelerate any more.

i dunno if simon (e class) got the same issue?

been meaning to go down to PML to get it rectified by asking them to redo the inslulation, but always forget...

for the sprint booster, i dun think anything can be done as it is a 3rd party device... just dun BROADCAST WHAT MUSIC YOU ARE LISTENING TO to the whole convoy will save u the trouble of restarting ur ride... thats abt it...