• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SmartTop - are there differences between version?

Guest stealth123

Guest stealth123

Dunno boy, just know that there are other brands. Since u installed just recently, can we assume that it is the latest version?

:) *shrugs* i guess so kua... btw, redhood.. u did your own SmartTop programming? can actually change the setting with your steering wheels buttons one u know? :)

Can read more via this link - http://www.wit-usa.com/sms/db/smarttop/ext/support/manuals/mercedes/stmb/operation/en.php

Guest redhood

Wow! That is very helpful! MBM should hv given this to me. Last night just tried to operate the roof while driving slowly on the carpark. Damn strange feeling, but it works perfectly man! Long live the SLK roof, the Mother of all folding hard tops!

Rose, can extract Stealth123's link as sticky for reference, since Smarttop is almost a must-install mod? At least in my opinion...

Guest redhood

Ya, just set module for remote window open, remote lights... Woo hoo! Except the honk when locking n unlocking cannot work on SLK unless we change some fuse position apparently. Definitely a must-have for SlKs! Make sure u add it to ur new ride too!

Guest toycarz

Calling calling Toycarz (Roy)......

maybe he knows...............

Errr....not sure leh. I remembered a while back, I saw someone doing demod selling that from a C-Class, the person mentioned can use for SLK also.

Aiya, just do it. Confirm won't regret one :)

Guest redhood

Hi!

Just to check how much a smart top plus installation cost?\

Thanks alot!

MBM did it for me two weeks ago for $720 before GST. State that you are SGMERC member, otherwise maybe more. Cheers!

Guest Merc-C

Hi!

Just to check how much a smart top plus installation cost?\

Thanks alot!

MBM did it for me two weeks ago for $720 before GST. State that you are SGMERC member, otherwise maybe more. Cheers!

Will be going to MBM for this mod, so need to tell them or they will just install all the available functions?

I thnk this mod is for roof control when on the move below 60km and also the windows right?

Able to open/close roof via the merc key remote?