• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Want to rent SLK/CLK/S for product launch

Guest et209

Hi guys, i am doing an automotive lamp/bulbs launch and will need a couple of cars to showcase the lamps/bulbs for the night.

All I need is for you to park your cars at the designated place and allow us to turn on the engine and lights for 1 hour. we will provide new bulbs for you cars too..of coz you are invited to the event as well lag (got race queens.. hehehe)..

Any keen members, do PM me.. thanks!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milk15

heehee.. sir.. u have a c class? erm.. i think can also u know.. PM me if you are keen. we'll take it as a meet up too. haha.

U refering to me???? I where got C class???? Boss have la...CLK

::):o ;D

Hi all, the event will be on the mid Sept, in the evening. I will need anyone interested to contact me asap as I will arrange to install for you free bulbs and also where to park during the event. We are inviting about 100 pax for the launch with race queens and reporters. Due to confidentiality, I am unable to disclose too much online in public but we can talk more during PM.

aiyah, I just changed my bulbs to Philips leh.

Sir nevermind lag.. think of it as another free set of lamps lor.. (so long as not HID or xenon.. only H1 H4 an H7).. join us and have free food.. plus..will give a token fee too.. why not??

Guest angela

Hi guys, i am doing an automotive lamp/bulbs launch and will need a couple of cars to showcase the lamps/bulbs for the night.

All I need is for you to park your cars at the designated place and allow us to turn on the engine and lights for 1 hour. we will provide new bulbs for you cars too..of coz you are invited to the event as well lag (got race queens.. hehehe)..

Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.

where's your SLK groupies bros??

Guest jenvid

Sir nevermind lag.. think of it as another free set of lamps lor.. (so long as not HID or xenon.. only H1 H4 an H7).. join us and have free food.. plus..will give a token fee too.. why not??

Those with Xenon can use high beam,still H7 ? E93 boleh ? hehe..

Sent you a PM.

Hi bro. replied you liao. Will also call you tonite!

Those with Xenon can use high beam,still H7 ? E93 boleh ? hehe..

Hi Sir.. E93 can.. so long as your headlights are either H1, H4 or H7.. do PM me.. got other Bimmer from BMW club wants to participate also can.

• 4 weeks later...